Centigrade Outwear TSV 30/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just saw DF wearing it in the Mally hour .She was in white.It didnt really look like faux fur more like what shaggy style cushions are made of.

Centigrade Curly Faux Fur Gilet
Item Number: 160760
QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £4.95

A super-soft long-line, sleeveless gilet from Centigrade featuring a rounded V-neckline, slot pockets at the hips and a simple yet chic, edge-to-edge close. Created in the softest curly faux fur, in a neutral tone that will fit straight into any wardrobe, this gilet will become your favourite layering piece throughout the colder months.
Five chic shades - in neutral hues ranging from black through grey and mocha to white, this gilet will fit seamlessly into your wardrobe, while for those looking for the subtlest hint of colour, the Aubergine option offers a rich red-brown, neutral tone.

Wear it with - whether you always opt for jeans and jumpers, you're a fan of the tunic or you prefer to wear dresses this gilet will look great layered over anything. Plus it's so lightweight you'll be happy to throw this on when the weather is being unpredictable as it won't weight you down.

Outer: 100% polyester, lining: 100% polyester
Dry clean only

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: (37.5"), 95.3cm, S: (39.5"), 100.3cm, M: (41.5"), 105.4cm, L: (44.5"), 113cm, XL: (47.5"), 120.7cm, 2XL: (51"), 129.5cm, 3XL: (55"), 139.7cm
Length: XS: (31.3"), 79.4cm, S: (31.5"), 80cm, M: (31.5"), 80cm, L: (31.5"), 80cm, XL: (31.8"), 80.6cm, 2XL: (31.8"), 80.6cm, 3XL: (32"), 81.3cm

Colour options:

Black
Grey
Ivory
Aubergine
Mocha

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.160760

Looks like a couple of bath mats fashioned into a shapeless article!

My thoughts exactly. I was looking at bathmats in Asda last week and I swear to God they had them in the exact same fabric and colours as this tsv.

Bath mats ....LOL ....Dry clean only according to fashion expert Glen.

He says Centegrade has had a revamp and will go for more fashion items over the next few months. this is the first item apparently.

It's bang on trend!

Yes it's bang on trend but make way for the vibe coming through. I even watched the repeats but still not feeling the vibe yet maybe I should tweet Glen.

Nooooooo!! someone tell Charlie!! Centigrade have made a Gilet out of one of her bears!!! :mysmilie_13:

Looks like a couple of bath mats fashioned into a shapeless article!

I only came on to this thread to see the bath mat comment. First thing that came into my head when I saw this on the website and they don't look any better on the video. I try not to comment to much on the fashion as it's very personal but really this TSV 'just don't'!

i agree with you best place for them is in a remake of the flintstones they don't do anything for the presenters or the models but they would suit Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble

its bang on trend with a club as seen by one of the models wearing it today !!!! A-cavemen-with-a-club-007.jpg

Ha ha. Just realised it's worse than two bathmats. More like bathmat back and pedestal mat front. Eewwww.

I am amazed on so many levels by this strange garment. I've never been a fan of the Captain Caveman look anyway and it hasn't won any fans here today so who is spending £40 odd quid on something so unflattering? And if it is so "on trend" there'll be cheapo versions of it everywhere in a few weeks too. Must be one of the ugliest "fashion" items in a long time.

Latest posts

Back