cathy taylor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have grown to really like Cathy give me a bit of umming and erring over shrieking , bellowing and the use of the word "amazing" five times in the same sentence.

The problem is that they are both bad presenting styles and, therefore, traits one shouldn't be aware of in long-standing presenters. I don't like either style of presenting since they represent unprofessionalism. As someone who has had to speak publicly in the media, as well as give and conduct interviews, I can't understand why such habits aren't ironed out, it really isn't hard to do.

Kathy is one of my favourite presenters. I too can cope with the stuttering because she comes across as intrinsically honest and down to earth. I loved the way she once called Susy Adams out on one of her ludicrous "we measure luxury" comments, by saying "hang on, how can you measure luxury?"

I also think she is the most attractive of the female presenters despite probably being the largest, which just goes to show that being skinny is not necessarily flattering and certainly not anything to brag about. I love the way Kathy is always so honest in the fashion hours i.e. "I'm wearing a medium but I could really do with a large". She seems quite happy in her own body and is not afraid of admitting to having a tummy and bottom she likes to camouflage (can't many of us equate with that feeling?). It's so refreshing to listen to someone who is not totally delusional about the way they look and constantly posing and preening themselves (no names mentioned Julia!)

You're looking great Kathy. Good on ya gal!

Latest posts

Back