Catherine's WC Problem

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Looks like according to Twitter:

Catherine's house is inhabitable and have had to move out to a hotel.

Catherine Huntley ‏ @TheHuntley
Sorry for not catching up on tweets..nightmare situation at chez Huntley!
The house has a septic tank and the pump stopped working = flood😳
9:14 PM - 2 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPad

Years ago at Matlock Fair there was a cesspool. A sight I have never forgotten :sad: :puke: :mysmilie_505: :mysmilie_512:

Looks like according to Twitter:

Catherine's house is inhabitable and have had to move out to a hotel.

Catherine Huntley ‏ @TheHuntley
Sorry for not catching up on tweets..nightmare situation at chez Huntley!
The house has a septic tank and the pump stopped working = flood
9:14 PM - 2 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPad

My brother lived in North Wales for a while and had a septic tank,but it was up in the fields away from the house.
A man in a lorry used to come and empty it now and again and went by the name of "septic Sid".!:giggle:

Your handle is perfect for this thread the green man! Did Sid have a sidekick called Anti? He needed one! :cheeky:

:clapping:You are very on the ball today Loveinamist,i didn't even put the two together but now you have pointed it out,very funny.

I don't know where she lives but most of the presenters seem to live in/around Surrey/Herts. Here in Surrey there are lots of small villages without mains sewerage. And cable/fast broadband is in short supply in rural Surrey too.

As she has now taken to calling herself on twitter 'Poo Princess' is now residing at a Premier Inn.
The contamination and damage repair will take longer than her tenancy agreement, involving ripping up the downstairs floors and half way up the walls.
She has reported daily trips to the dump, loss of her nails, but will be at QVC for a rest tomorrow whilst Environmental Health visit, luckly Mr Huntley has been great.

Last edited:
What's a matter with this GIRL! - too immature to be called a women in my view.

She does herself no favours & I cringe for her children.

Talk about embarrassing your kids - TMI for the public domain. I think she's swung around too many dancing poles!!!

What's a matter with this GIRL! - too immature to be called a women in my view.

She does herself no favours & I cringe for her children.

Have I missed something? To me she is having a joke making the best out of a bad situation. Had to be "rehoused" ( if you can call it that ) by an insurance company with disabled mother in law and 10 month old baby (who still needed his bottles sterilising) in tow, it was a stressful NIGHTMARE. Give this lady a break.

Have I missed something? To me she is having a joke making the best out of a bad situation. Had to be "rehoused" ( if you can call it that ) by an insurance company with disabled mother in law and 10 month old baby (who still needed his bottles sterilising) in tow, it was a stressful NIGHTMARE. Give this lady a break.

Lol!
I will defend, to your death, my right to my opinion.

Who the hell said you arent entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine? And WTF do you think you are playing at saying that? Is that some kind of pathetic little threat? Forgive me if I somehow misread your post. If you actually READ my post all I said was give the lady a break! What goes around comes around.

Who the hell said you arent entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine? And WTF do you think you are playing at saying that? Is that some kind of pathetic little threat? Forgive me if I somehow misread your post. If you actually READ my post all I said was give the lady a break! What goes around comes around.

Tut tut Kat!
Temper!
Do you feel some relief now?

Latest posts

Back