Catherine's ever-changing look

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

violet

Registered Shopper
Is it me or is Catherine constantly changing her look? Friends, family and colleagues look roughly the same most days, but every time I tune in and see Catherine she looks different. Pipa also changes her look quite a lot, though I think she is very stylish and gets away with it. I think that once you have a good look, stick with it. What do you think?

Is it me or is Catherine constantly changing her look? Friends, family and colleagues look roughly the same most days, but every time I tune in and see Catherine she looks different. Pipa also changes her look quite a lot, though I think she is very stylish and gets away with it. I think that once you have a good look, stick with it. What do you think?

I loved Catherine's short dark bob hairstyle, I thought it was much more stylish and sophisticated. I'm not so keen on the longer blonde/highlighted look. However, I did hear her say it was something to do with being easier to hide the grey as she got older. Still think she's great though.

I watched a bit of the Sue Devitt hour , Catherine said that she had come to work without any make up , and she showed us a photo to prove it (not a pretty sight :54:) I believe she said that the guest had done her make up before going on air.

I think to be shown on air munus make-up is very, very brave. Hats off to you Catherine. Julia, too. Shows real commitment.

I think that once you have a good look, stick with it. What do you think?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't know, I have never had a good look. Mind you, I'm not really bithered cos I don't have to look at myself very often. :32:

don't think it does any harm to change your image now and then, so many women get "stuck in a rut" as far as makeup, hairstyles, clothes etc are concerned and trying a new look keeps you young IMO.

I think Catherine looks much better with blonde hair, like she has at the moment. It suits her colouring.

I think that once you have a good look, stick with it. What do you think?

I wouldn't know, I have never had a good look. Mind you, I'm not really bithered cos I don't have to look at myself very often. :32:[/QUOTE]

Re true once you have a good look stick with it.

As for you never having a good look - dont believe you - i bet you look good all the time!

don't think it does any harm to change your image now and then, so many women get "stuck in a rut" as far as makeup, hairstyles, clothes etc are concerned and trying a new look keeps you young IMO.

Exactly - although your look is looking good to me Fairynuff so you stick with that! I have been into town today and saw all this new fashions that are out but still I like my OWN style but thats just me really. I dont care for fashion as such as long as it look good thats all I am bothered about. I remember creating a look ages ago that was not in fashion and everyone looking and then 6 months later it came in fashion and everyone was wearing it. l

Whatever Catherine does with her hair it does not disguise the fact she is a very genuine soft nice person IMHO met her at customer event and am good judge of Charactor

I agree with Fairynuff. It's good to change your look every so often to avoid getting stuck in a timewarp. I did like Catherine's dark bob though, I thought it really suited her and her hair looked so sleek and shiny.

I think she looked fab with her short dark bob. She looked really sophisticated. IMO the new lighter look does tend to drain her face of colour sometimes.

I watched a bit of the Sue Devitt hour , Catherine said that she had come to work without any make up , and she showed us a photo to prove it (not a pretty sight :54:) I believe she said that the guest had done her make up before going on air.

When I was younger I didn't wear make up and could get away with it, but now I certainly don't look 'a pretty sight' when I get up first thing in the morning. Anyone who is a bit older (40+) and can forego a bit of slap is very lucky indeed in my opinion. A bit of eyeliner and mascara does wonders and makes me feel a whole lot better. I think Catherine and Julia are very brave to appear on air without any make-up. I love Catherine's lighter hair and think she is very pretty, she also comes across as a very sweet person to me.

I personally preferred Catherine's hair when she first arrived as a presenter - long & blonde.

I haae to agree with you. She looked much younger and fresher back then. While she is still an attractive woman, her look has become a bit mumsy for me!

Latest posts

Back