Catherine Huntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had forgotten about the false modesty! I do not believe that routine for one moment! She does bang on about the EP but so do they all. I laugh when they talk about the dreaded High Street, because you would almost think you are taking your life in your hands if you go there! I do not use Twitter but if I did I don't want to read about someone's toilet habits, thank you very much. That just demonstrates how it is used by the vain and the vacuous.

Reading your post Donna I am going off her even more than I was already! I was trying to be generous but won't bother in future cos I was wrong!!!!

I kid you not, about two years ago someone on here copied her Tweating and it was dirty girl!!!! Rambling about her toilet habits!!!:puke::puke:

I really like Catherine. I've met her in person and she was really sweet.

I like the fact that she talks about her weight, it makes her more relatable to the normal woman unlike head on a stick Debbie Franks or "I'm in the small size" Julia Roberts". I do like JR as a presenter but Catherine admittted the other day that she's edging towards a size 16 and would be wearing medium/large size clothes. Julia is a similar size although shorter. This makes her more believable as a salesperson.

I wish they would get rid of Sara Griffiths. When she used to present she was calm, let the guesrts speak and didn't talk 90 miles an hour. Since she's come bacl I've found her style of presenting rather aggressive and she always talks over and interupts the guests which I find very rude....and as for those Groucho Marx eyebrows...Yikes!!!!

A concise and accurate CHuntley summary!

PS Miceal wants to get into mainstream daytime tv I reckon, QVC is his route to achieving that goal. He sees himself in a Philip Scofield role on something like This Morning (followed by ITV domination if Scofe is anything to go by).

Actually, I think that might be Miceal's forte doing interviews on TV. I have seen him doing a couple of "celeb" interviews on QVC and it was a pleasure to watch - well for me anyway. He was very professional. There is absolutely no harm in doing what you have to do to get where you want to be IMO. I like him.

CC

I should imagine she'd be frightened of losing her job, judging by the way they got rid of some apparently popular presenters. They must all be trying really hard - too hard

I caught half the show CHuntley did with Lulu Guinness at the weekend and had to laugh when Lulu wrenched a bag from Catherine and did her own guided tour around the bag, explaining the design, materials and how it was made. She was thorough and interesting. I know Catherine really likes LG bags but that's all we hear from her when she does the shows, and really I want to know about the bag itself.

I certainly do. She rants on all the time about the 30 day money back guarantee. Recently I had to ring Customer Services to find out the size of something as she did not mention it once instead she prattled on with, as you say, ways to order etc. If she can't give the information properly about the product then we won't be ordering it any one of the ways.

Catherine has just said to the lady who brings on the Elise : "You're an incredible font of knowledge when it comes to the pelvic floor exerciser." That is why she is the guest representing the product.....Doh!
The part which is inserted, she has just said is the size of a tampon, looks bigger than one to me. The guest said it was deliberately shaped, as most women are used to using tampons. Reality check : not all ladies who use sanitary ware, use tampons.

Catherine has just said to the lady who brings on the Elise : "You're an incredible font of knowledge when it comes to the pelvic floor exerciser." That is why she is the guest representing the product.....Doh!
The part which is inserted, she has just said is the size of a tampon, looks bigger than one to me. The guest said it was deliberately shaped, as most women are used to using tampons. Reality check : not all ladies who use sanitary ware, use tampons.

I'm sorry.......INSERT???? As in vagina????? What is going on here? Thank God I missed that show.

I'm sorry.......INSERT???? As in vagina????? What is going on here? Thank God I missed that show.

That's right. Apparently, doing these pelvic exercises can help incontinence which is why, I assume, one inserts it. I wouldn't feel safe using it.

Actually, I think that might be Miceal's forte doing interviews on TV. I have seen him doing a couple of "celeb" interviews on QVC and it was a pleasure to watch - well for me anyway. He was very professional. There is absolutely no harm in doing what you have to do to get where you want to be IMO. I like him.

CC
It just goes to show, we are all different. Anyone's opinion of a presenter is subjective, which is why what one person regards as a weakness, another may feel is a strong point, and makes a presenter more watchable. Miceal never comes across as being professional to me, whatever he is doing. I regard him as extremely smarmy and cannot, in any circumstances, watch him. I ALWAYS switch off. I keep expecting him to tug at is forlock!

Don't watch much QVC at all these days, and while there are some presenters I warm to more or less than others, it's Chloe and Charlie that have me reaching for the mute button if not the off button every time.

That's right. Apparently, doing these pelvic exercises can help incontinence which is why, I assume, one inserts it. I wouldn't feel safe using it.

I know a number of women who use these gizmos and they work miracles.

I like Catherine , I think she gets a hard time for just doing her job, but of course we are all different. After what DF has done on Amazon she is truly the worst presenter Qvc have IMO of course.

It's a close call, but maybe Sara G edges it into number one spot? Although I dunno... DF makes me reach for the remote quicker.

Latest posts

Back