Catherine Huntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Anyone else find CH almost unwatchable on the Lulu G show last night? She couldn't have been further up LG's backside if she'd tried. I know she likes the bags, but for goodness' sake,they ARE only handbags. Was she angling for freebies or was she just being a sycophant? Either way, I had to switch off because I found her too uncomfortable to watch. Anyone else feel the same?

She is always like that with Lulu, I'm surprised Lulu hasn't had a restraining order put against Catherine yet.:wonder: Perhaps Lulu doesn't even register Catherine most of the time.

I totally agree, CH did NOT do what she was paid for last night ie demonstrate the product, describe and show us around it. Instead she preferred to stand there in her high heels (she admitted she couldn't bend down in them) and stroke and stroke and stroke like, like a child with a cuddly toy !

Despite the price AND being canvas, I WAS interested in the blue polka dot one, BUT NOT ONCE did she or LG open up all of the bags to show the lining. In the first 15 minutes the black one was opened to show the black lining, but I was anxious to know about the insides of the others. Oh no, Ms CH was too busy smooching.

In the end and in desperation I called qvc and complained about the lack of information being broadcast and said that the presenter was lacking in her job.

I totally agree, CH did NOT do what she was paid for last night ie demonstrate the product, describe and show us around it. Instead she preferred to stand there in her high heels (she admitted she couldn't bend down in them) and stroke and stroke and stroke like, like a child with a cuddly toy !

Despite the price AND being canvas, I WAS interested in the blue polka dot one, BUT NOT ONCE did she or LG open up all of the bags to show the lining. In the first 15 minutes the black one was opened to show the black lining, but I was anxious to know about the insides of the others. Oh no, Ms CH was too busy smooching.

In the end and in desperation I called qvc and complained about the lack of information being broadcast and said that the presenter was lacking in her job

what did they say?

Totally in agreement - I just find her revolting to watch now. And am I the only one who thinks it was extremely thoughtless to wear such massive heels that she must have towered about a foot over LG? Not that I think LG can't stand up for herself - only saw a tiny bit of the show but did enjoy her doing the talking through CH rather than the other way round!!!

I've noticed quite a few presenters are so "gushy" and brown-nosed nowadays - must be a management directive. It really gets on my nerves and loses my business. All the superlatives and silly claims are just too ridiculous and do nothing to describe the items.

Why the hell would she not be able to bend down because of high heels?? Walk or run might be a difficult option or even going upstairs but bending down??? Barmy.

I openly admit that I cannot walk in four inch heels but I can sprint for the bus in three and a half inch heels ... lol. Can't bend down in my tightest jeans though. Well not until they've been on for an hour or so.

I think Lulu always looks lovely. She wears some lovely outfits and her hair is fab, i was liking the red ring last night.

I totally agree with you all, CH makes me sick how she creeps round Lulu. The two things that annoyed me most were when she had to say "I have many of Lulus bags" and later "I have so many of her purses", show off why don't you. The worst thing for me was when after a break she was still on her phone trying to order the black TSV and wouldn't stop even when told to. SO RUDE Lulu just stood there looking amazed. I usually turn CH off but I do like watching Lulu's shows, I hope CH got a telling off.

Just looked at the QVC prog. and she's on with Lulu at eight tonight, then we have JR doing the same smarming up to Simon for 2 hours. Hope there's something good on TV.

Just looked at the QVC prog. and she's on with Lulu at eight tonight, then we have JR doing the same smarming up to Simon for 2 hours. Hope there's something good on TV.

Simon Wilson and JR-pass the sick bucket please.

Only saw some of it but switched off. I thought CH's behaviour was appalling when she was ordering a bag with her Iphone. She said herself that she was being told to stop & she should not have her phone on the set but she carried on. She should have her knuckles seriously rapped for that. Her job is to sell to the public NOT to try & beat them to it in buying an item !

Very unprofessional IMO.

Last edited:
(mum writes)

I find her totally unwatchable and she goes totally overboard with things. She seems to spend more time telling us how we can purchase and how we should "tap the app" (grrr!) to buy buy buy!. I know they all do it but she is by far the worst. I think she's forgotten that she's there to demonstrate and give us a good idea of what we're buying.

And LG herself, I have to turn off. Her pretentiousness gets on my t*ts. How up your own backside is it possible to get?

Latest posts

Back