Casual & Co Outlet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
This must be one of the worst ranges of clothing I have seen on QVC it is absolute rubbish. Who buys this trash? They must think their customers are stupid to offer this carp.

I bought something from them just once and sent it straight back - brown stain on it!

Cringe makingly awful. they have not even ironed the clothes.

It is such a shame, Casual used to make super jeans in large sizes, which I still wear, but they have really worn out and would love some more.

the guest presenter, forgotten her name and had the sound off as cannot stand Charlie Brooks at any price, looked as messy as the clothes she was flogging. You would think company like QVC would have a standard below which they will not go.

absolutely agree with what has been said.

This must be one of the worst ranges of clothing I have seen on QVC it is absolute rubbish. Who buys this trash? They must think their customers are stupid to offer this carp.

i did buy 2years ago a very nice denim embroidered jacket from the range [but it must have been a one off] ordered only 2 items since and they have been carp.:40:

I've got a really nice coat from them, and a nice stretchy black jersey top which has washed and worn beautifully over and over, also got a kaftan and a skirt, the kaftan wasn't very nice and came with an oil stain on it - the skirt is ok though. My mother has got two really nice shirts from the range too - I don't know where they got the stuff they were selling this afternoon, it looked really tatty, and not the usual quality it is.

I bought the casual & co mac ages ago which was okay but imo not worth the money.The clothes they sell now look overpriced and horrible.I would not wear the clothes they were showing today for free.

I ordered a plain navy skirt in the sale a couple of years ago and it was cheap and tacky when I received it - went straight back. Never ventured into qvc 'fashion' since. In fact switch straight off when it is on.

I bought a kaftan last summer,in the sale,it was white cotton with the odd black flower on it,I wore it a lot with black trousers on holiday,it was nice,being cotton it was cool.Anyway when I got home and washed it,the dye came out of the flowers and stained the whole thing black,it said on the label you could machine wash it at 40,so it went back and I got my refund,to be honest it was the first clothing item I'd had from QVC and I was really disappointed as it looked so nice on!!I haven't ordered any clothes since!

I've had a few C&Co pieces in the past. Some of it's been quite good and some has not. I've since learned from experience that most of what they offer in these fashion outlet shows are items that have been hanging around for ages, been sold and returned (probably more than once), and as a result are not in the best condition. OK if they're offering a 75% reduction, like some of the high street stores, but not for the measly discounts on offer at QVC.

Latest posts

Back