Cashmasoft

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DramaCat

gobby bird
the equivalent of M&S Cashmillion? Just a glamour name for 100% Acrylic?

Anyone purchased anything in the line before? I know they can feel wonderfully soft (in M&S). Not sure how well they wash, keep their shape etc

I'd be interested too, I'm allergic to real wool so can't have cashmere!

will check out M&S as the styles on QVC rarely appeal to me - though from the previews this range looks fairly inoffensive :thinking:

Anyone purchased anything in the line before? I know they can feel wonderfully soft (in M&S). Not sure how well they wash, keep their shape etc

Absolutely! I made this exact comparison on here last time they had a TSV from this range! It is exactly the same as Marks' Cashmillion, only at twice the price. I've had a few bits from the Marks' range, as I have from Next (they do a range of 100% acryllic plain polo necks.) They emphatically do not feel like cashmere - not good cashmere anyway - but they've been good workhorses for me, especially when my son was at the baby stage of throwing up over me on a twice hourly basis (nice) and I had to do an impression of Nick Kamen in my kitchen every evening and just chuck my entire outfit in the washing machine. I think due to the nature of the fabric they shrink a tiny bit with each wash though, imperceptible at first but it adds up if you wash them regularly, so if you're inbetween sizes go up one. That is in Marks, Next etc, I'm not suggesting anyone should be fleeced (get it?!) by Cashmasoft...:giggle:

HTH :up:

Last edited:
The name makes me laugh! It's like Diamonique. Do you remember Victoria Wood and Julie Walters doing a skit on QVC when they were selling Suedique?!

I'm afraid the M&S cashmilion does nothing for me. It looks and feels like acrylic. I prefer M&S merino wool as a more affordable alternative to cashmere. It washes better too. I can't bear man-made materials but QVC loves acrylic, polyester and plastic handbags. It's natural fibres all the way for me.

My Mum bought a Cashmasoft twinset earlier in the year - it feels a lot softer and more like cashmere than M&S's cashmillon. It has, so far, washed really well too. I had to chuck out quite a few light sweaters last year and so have gone for the TSV.

I'd be interested too, I'm allergic to real wool so can't have cashmere!

will check out M&S as the styles on QVC rarely appeal to me - though from the previews this range looks fairly inoffensive :thinking:

Saw them in M & S today they are £12 each.

My Mum bought a Cashmasoft twinset earlier in the year - it feels a lot softer and more like cashmere than M&S's cashmillon. It has, so far, washed really well too. I had to chuck out quite a few light sweaters last year and so have gone for the TSV.

I went for purple/grey what did you go for?

Red/cream - loved the purple but thought the grey would drain what little colour I have and always need black but was a bit frightened by the pink!

I was tempted as I really liked the purple/grey combination and the scarf that went with it was really nice too. Sadly I'm a bit skint at the moment so I didn't indulge!

Latest posts

Back