Caroline is a terrible presenter!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
Oh for Goodness sake slow down Caroline, I've never liked her presenting ways anyway but she speaks so fast that I have to keep rewinding to see exactly what she actually said. The way she said Superskin, it came out like Spskin!

If you mean Caroline Archer, I can't stand her voice. Or the fact she has to mention hers sister used to be the beauty editor for Vogue, every time she's on. She seems really snobby. I remember her saying if she couldn't get hold of C&P for any reason she would rather just go out with dirty skin than use any other cleanser. I don't believe that for a second.

If you mean Caroline Archer, I can't stand her voice. Or the fact she has to mention hers sister used to be the beauty editor for Vogue, every time she's on. She seems really snobby. I remember her saying if she couldn't get hold of C&P for any reason she would rather just go out with dirty skin than use any other cleanser. I don't believe that for a second.
What a stupid thing to say, I don't believe that for a minute either, she must think we're daft.

She's got a very odd demeanour/presenting style... I agree she comes across as snobby, she's got a stuck-up sort of voice.

She does have a condescending attitude in the way she talks and I agree the "my sister" spiel gets old fast.

Inge

she talks very nasally and fast. i really dont like her voice. she is very willing and eager to front the brand so .....

I hate the way she always describes an item in each kit as complimentary, I've not had a problem with the speed she speaks at but yesterday she had a lady doing the treatments and she spoke so fast I really struggled to understand her, she may have been nervous I suppose

I am absolutely sick of the sight of Caroline Archer. She is very condescending and on QVC far too much at the moment. To be honest I think QVC have really had Liz Earle products on overkill at the moment. I used to look forward to the shows but they seem to be on every other day at the moment, and lets face it how many ways can they actually present C&P? Just the one in my opinion and its starting to get very boring. Maybe a different face may help - send Caroline Archer on a sabbatical someone PLEASE!!!!

I must admit I have never taken to her. Comes across as snooty and insincere to me. Like even when she smiles the smile drops from her face all too quickly.

I don't know if they breed them like this at LE or if Caroline worked for Customer Services at LE but I dealt with someone over the phone who sounded very similar. It was yonks ago and I had purchased a Summer kit with SPF lotions to take on my hols. Vile stuff. I knew it was physical sunscreen but yuk was like rubbing zinc oxide on the skin, thick white stuff that would just not rub into the skin.

There was four of us on that holiday and neither of us could get on with the stuff. On the face it made you look ill and ghost like such was the white cast it left behind. Greasy oil-slick residue left behind too! On my fella's hairy legs it would just not glide on the skin and he would shriek in pain at me trying to rub it in. It would just clump-up and leave white streaks/blobs. Literally the worst sunscreen in the world ever! Gave up after day two! (Why did I persevere even that long?)

When I came back from my hols I phoned the customer care line and explained everything and the girl was very snooty and explained "well it is a physical sunscreen" etc. "Yes from 1972! I wish I had thought to say to her! Anyway she did agree to refund me, albeit sounding like she was doing me a favour, but as it was part of a kit wouldn't refund the full rrp/price I had paid and put a value on the few other sample/travel sized items in the kit, which I thought was really petty and unnecessary. I later worked out that I had spend over £250 in just over a year direct from her website. That was it for me never bought another Liz Earle product after that.

It was interesting to note that the sunscreen products were reformulated the next year so I surely wasn't alone in complaining.

apart from anything else she is very boring to listen to but then i find the liz earle hours boring

Latest posts

Back