CarolHochman - gift or self-gift

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
If anyone's looking for a nice gift, CarolHochman items are very good. The buttons are inscribed with her name, which is a nice touch, I think. I've been treating myself to these as incentive to losing weight instead of food rewards (many items from LastClicks). Makes me feel like a Lady!!! Cuddly, too. <=^.^=>

If anyone's looking for a nice gift, CarolHochman items are very good. The buttons are inscribed with her name, which is a nice touch, I think. I've been treating myself to these as incentive to losing weight instead of food rewards (many items from LastClicks). Makes me feel like a Lady!!! Cuddly, too. <=^.^=>

I bought myself CH fleecy PJs recently - from Costco though, only about £15

I buy my fleecies from primark. The PJ sets are about £8. I even have some Christmas style ones with icicles. I sleep in the pj's with the fabulous cozee home fleece duvet set.

Thanks, cuties!

I thought CH were exclusive to Q? My jammies for ChristmasEve are red WinnieThePooh - TheLittleGirlInSnarly can't wait! I'm on my own, and I think it's HighlyLikely I'll be in those PJs all day, Christmas.

I thought CH were exclusive to Q? My jammies for ChristmasEve are red WinnieThePooh - TheLittleGirlInSnarly can't wait! I'm on my own, and I think it's HighlyLikely I'll be in those PJs all day, Christmas.

That sounds like the perfect plan Snarly!

I always thought CH was so overpriced even compared to somewhere like M&S.Last year I knew I was going into hospital and bought one of her then TSV's for this reason.I liked the fact it had a cardi that I could wear instead of a dressing gown.

I do have to say its the most worn PJ set I have.I don't my PJ's to bed...I wear them around the house after work,and I loved this set so much I bought another on clearance.My nana evehn bought me 2 pairs of M&S ones after my op but still to this day they're not as nice as my CH ones.

Are these PJ's any good for tall ladies. I need at least a 32" inside leg. Like the look of them but not if they end 5" from my ankles. Can anyone advise?

PJs

Diane60 - I'm 5'8" and they are good for me. Measured a pair of PJs, brand new, they're 32.5". They're plum, waffle textured, LastClicks. Very pretty. Also bought the matching nightie-they have PoloSleeves, tighter at wrist, which keeps me warmer. And I don't catch those sleeves on chair backs etc. (#103584, £24.83/#103583, £16.83) hth

Trouble is, you won't get laid wearing CH PJ's. They are the pajama equivalent of the burka.

One of the few lines on QVC that really are top quality, been delighted with the CH I've got.

Thanks Snarly. After getting waylaid in the Last Clicks section, I finally bought the nightshirt, as the PJ s were on waitlist and I didn't want someone else's returns!!

Thanks everyone for your posts!

Diane60 - Ooh, I hope you like the nightshirt! Flamenco - I can't believe you wrote that! lol

Snarly, I didn't mean you! It was a you, world at large, generic you! Feeling reckless of thought tonight after an eventful afternoon!! Mr Flamenco ain't keen on my long CH nightie!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

:heart:

Flamenco, I didn't take it personally, at all! :heart: In fact, your post made SnarlySnicker. (((hugs)))

Trouble is, you won't get laid wearing CH PJ's. They are the pajama equivalent of the burka.
So funeeee.
Thats why i love this forum, we go of on a tangent, and it ends up in laughs LOL Won't ask what Mr. Flamenco does like you to wear he he

He he he!! Something a lot more "visual"!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back