Carole Hochman TSV 18/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sell sell sell .....anything for some commission lol......I didn't like them at all .....I like the Matalan sales etc.....getting Charlie to wear those ...well says it all .....recession biting surely ?

Matching bunny slippers? No wait; those high heel mules with marabou feathers in shocking pink!

Um, WHO wears a jacket in the house ?? look a bit daft nipping up to the Co-op in that 3 piece get-up. All a bit 1980's, but then, the yanks are always decades behind in fashion.

I'm just pleased to see Michelle D'Ercole is back for the TSV. The stand in guest is OK, definitely pleasant enough, so I've no complaint there, but we've seen so many well-liked guests disappearing from our screens recently.

I'm just pleased to see Michelle D'Ercole is back for the TSV. The stand in guest is OK, definitely pleasant enough, so I've no complaint there, but we've seen so many well-liked guests disappearing from our screens recently.

I like her too and she's professional but passionate about the range BUT man oh man Marverine is doing the show with her and it's more than I can bear at this time of the morning!
She's doing the eyelash flicking, gurning, making just utterly inane comments such that I had to switch off :(

The TSV launch show is making me feel inadequate... I don't have pyjama parties to watch girlie films with friends all snuggled up together... where am I going wrong?

Also, They keep saying there are lots of 'collectors' of Carole Hochman... WHAT? Collectors?

I must be missing something in my life as I don't get this - PJs are lovely but I don't need my friends to come over to stroke them and I don't need display cabinets to store them.

Rant over... feel better now.

Um, WHO wears a jacket in the house ?? look a bit daft nipping up to the Co-op in that 3 piece get-up. All a bit 1980's, but then, the yanks are always decades behind in fashion.

Its a very American thing to lounge about in your PJs etc.Which is OK but never in front of guests.I was brought up to get up and dressed,not be seen in nightwear in the middle of the day. Can't get out of the habit....

Loungewear is the greatest invention ever, but I wouldn't be seen dead in that frumpy TSV. Much more stylish options in Next, M&S etc.

What a disappointing CH tsv, maybe just as well as I can't watch/listen to Marverine.....

Just had a quick look and it's a resounding no from me. I get my jimmy jams from Matalan and M&S, I buy my bottoms and tops separately, never buy sets because my chesticles never fit in the top they give you that goes with size 14 bottoms.

I do think if you followed Carole Hochman's advice and start to spend your life wearing these PJs, then something's possibly gone wrong - it's not really ideal to be constantly looking like you're ready for bed. She might try to claim they're styles that can be worn out the house but they're pretty obviously bedclothes.

My 'loungewear' is generally what I put on first thing in a morning (I'm retired) - its called 'walk-the-dog-wear' . Then once the curtains are closed in the evening its into my Tshirt nightie. Besides, even the models look huge in this tsv, and who can be bothered to change from 'daywear' into 'loungwear' before 'bedwear' ?? Royalty we ain't.

Marv came out with a pearler last night...... with wide open eyes she said "its getting so cold now, we even had to put the radiator central heating on, whats that all about". What DOES she mean ? - "whats that all about" - its ABOUT feeling the sun has gone down and the cold weather is here you idiot ! she comes out with the most stupid remarks.

Last edited:
My 'loungewear' is generally what I put on first thing in a morning (I'm retired) - its called 'walk-the-dog-wear' . Then once the curtains are closed in the evening its into my Tshirt nightie. Besides, even the models look huge in this tsv, and who can be bothered to change from 'daywear' into 'loungwear' before 'bedwear' ?? Royalty we ain't.

Marv came out with a pearler last night...... with wide open eyes she said "its getting so cold now, we even had to put the radiator central heating on, whats that all about". What DOES she mean ? - "whats that all about" - its ABOUT feeling the sun has gone down and the cold weather is here you idiot ! she comes out with the most stupid remarks.

Honestly they come out with some garbage, it's also about the fact it's now Autumn where it gets cold the stage before Winter! Where it gets extremely cold.

Go to 125986 and have a look at the video. I tried to copy the page but it wouldn't download the video for some reason.

I thought he was wearing women's but I've just had a quick look at yesterday's items and I assume He's wearing these (although I onlyl glanced it and really thought he was wearing the womens!):

Carole Hochman Home for the Holidays Printed Microfleece Set for Men 126011

It says the inside leg is 30". We can't see Charlie's ankles but I'm sure these can't be long enough for him.
What a shame, I went to have a look, and it shows as sold out and therefore no video :sad:

It means she's a *** add blue to the front of that word and you've got it. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT WOMAN?? She yakked yakked yakked over Michelle all the time and just talked a load of pish. Marv - give it up. Be normal or go home. I was fairly interested in that TSV as I am a very cold person and I like the fact that it has a jumper with it and if I'm too hot then I can just take that off in bed. Turned off. Marv got my goat. Rant over. Sorry if it was a serious rant. Got a cold.

CC

I missed Charlie for the same reason and I'm guessing the comments on here made them take the clip down. Marverine I just can't watch at all. It's too painful.

I've got some ankle-length fleecy nighties (not a pj gal) bought on an Edinburgh Mill outlet sale for £15 a few years ago. SO warm and I won't need to buy any for years to come.

Latest posts

Back