Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Carole Hochman Plush Fleece Zip Through Long Robe with Leopard Print

QVC Price: £35.00

Today's Special Value Price : £24.97

P&P: £4.95
109300_ny.jpg109300.jpg109300_rd.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Carole-Hochman..., 2XL: 129.2cm (50.8"), 3XL: 131.4cm (51.75")

I have noticed that many of these fleece robes and the last TSV have Carole Hochmans name on them. However, looking at QVC.com the same items have Stan Herman's name on them. I wonder if they are in business together. I know Stan used to come to QVC with his robes several years ago.

I switched over to see Kathy Tayler on the 9am show - has she been ill? She looks older and haggard this morning. I hope she's okay and it's just the after-effects of a good Christmas.

Wow isn't this TSV super stylish? Err not!!! It is so old fashioned and looks like a 'housecoat' that my great auntie would wear. Why can't QVC ever put some stylish yet comfortable nightwear for the younger viewer? (I am in my forties and wouldn't be seen dead in this hideous thing.)

It reminds me of old black and white 60`s films where the lady of the house would have hair curlers, hairnet, ciggie in her mouth and be pouring tea whilst wearing a similar style housecoat.

It's the animal print 'thing' again!?? I started a thread on the subject a while back to see if I was only one who wouldn't be seen dead in any animal print - and the resounding answer was that I am not alone!!
With this robe they have put a hideous leopard print trim (in a nasty polyester fleece) on all the options - apart from the one which is all over leopard! Nasty, nasty :( I don't think any of the nightwear qvc offers is well priced either - even if I would wear it (and I'm not *that* young - 35 yo as of 2 days ago ;)

Hattie Jacques would have worn it in Carry on Nurse whilst chasing Kenneth Williams lol

I don't mind the odd bit of leopard print, I think it can be quite tasteful really. Just depends what it's on, which fabrics are used and that. It's very easy to go over the top. A hint of it on something otherwise plain can be good.

This reminds me of a cross between pantomime dame/drag act apparell which should be mainly worn in the dark or a haloween fancy dress party.

Latest posts

Back