Carol Hochman TSV 13/05/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Although I like CH, I am pleased to say that I am not tempted by the TSV, none of the colors appeal to me.

I really like this TSV,I have three carol hochman sets - one clearance,one a OTO and one a TSV.I think you can buy PJ's much much cheaper than this,but I do have to say, the comfort from CH is immense! I do however think this is quite an expensive TSV when you add on the delivery price.Had it been 4 pieces I think it would have been better value.

I saw Claire Sutton wearing it and it did not look great. It may have been too big for her. Anyway it put me off the tsv.

Anyone else hear DG say earlier that the range is only available from QVC in the UK when it seems sets have been picked up in Costco? They also say it about other brands too so how can they get away with the blatant lies?

Just got my TSV in large, they are quite roomy considering I am a 16/18. I ordered the large because I have 2 other sets that are the same size, one set are the ones with the shelf that fit perfect, the other were in clearance or last clicks and are quite loose.Think I could have had a medium but didn't want them too tight. Will try them on properly later and see what I think then.

Mine are out for delivery today but I ordered an XL.......

Hope they have a proper (working) drawcord thingy!

:giggle:

Just got my TSV in large, they are quite roomy considering I am a 16/18. I ordered the large because I have 2 other sets that are the same size, one set are the ones with the shelf that fit perfect, the other were in clearance or last clicks and are quite loose.Think I could have had a medium but didn't want them too tight. Will try them on properly later and see what I think then.

Anyone else hear DG say earlier that the range is only available from QVC in the UK when it seems sets have been picked up in Costco? They also say it about other brands too so how can they get away with the blatant lies?

They can get away with it (I think), because it's only QVC that sell CH under the 'Heavenly Sleepwear' name.
The range from Costco etc are just Carole Hochman IFSWIM?

But I could be wrong.

Gosh - they ARE big, arent they?

I have had to hoist the bottoms up under my bust and tie them tight!

Better go and cancel the other XL's I have on waitlist.

:giggle:

I looked at reviews on QvC.com and there are 36 one* reviews, mainly complaints about fabric shrinking. Perhaps that's why they appear to be on large side.

I really like this TSV,I have three carol hochman sets - one clearance,one a OTO and one a TSV.I think you can buy PJ's much much cheaper than this,but I do have to say, the comfort from CH is immense! I do however think this is quite an expensive TSV when you add on the delivery price.Had it been 4 pieces I think it would have been better value.

I like CH nightdresses so I wasn't tempted - I get all knotted up in PJs. I'm intrigued to what the 4th piece could have been!

Latest posts

Back