Carmel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
I can honestly say I've watched a number of shows with Carmel today and I have enjoyed the shows.
No she's not perfect but who of us are, but I've found her today a breath of fresh air.
With none of the standard lines you just know each presenter comes out with, like a parrot.

I understand we all view things differently and can easily quickly switch off.

:bow:

I agree - I find her very easy to watch and prefer her to quite a lot of the more experienced presenters. I also enjoyed watching a show Anna did today. She had obviously done lots of research and was full of interesting info about the products.

I'm not keen on Carmel but I will say she has improved lately. Wish she would do something with the hair, still not doing her any favours at all IMO.

I have to admit I did find Carmel quite knowledgeable and comfortable in front of the camera today, I normally feel a little uncomfortable watching her but didnt today.

I think both Carmel and Anna have "calmed down" a bit, although Anna is still way too perky for comfort.

I

Anna was good interviewing author Kathy Kelly yesterday during the morning show. It seemed as though she'd actually read the novel (though not finished it yet) and her Qs and comments were intelligent without being too gushy. A while ago Miceal conducted a similar interview with equally considered questioning and I'm starting to wonder whether the contstant "sell sell sell" prompts they get through their talkback earpieces result in a less polished, more frenzied delivery whereas a longer slower-paced interview better shows their presenting skills. The nose thing still bugs me a little, even when I'm only half listening to Anna I can tell when she's nose-wrinkling, I look up and she surely is!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back