Carmel - do QVC want us to switch off?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
In her two last hours this morning, this annoyingly inept woman has proven just how unsuited to the job of tv presenting she is. At the end of the morning show, she announced that Ken 'Pave' - sic - was coming up. In the Tova show, she repeatedly referred to her fragrances as eau de 'parfumes' - sic. Has this woman never heard of research? It would help if she could display a little knowledge of grammar and pronunciation.
She just doesn't seem to get any better. The sooner she goes on maternity leave the better. Hopefully, she'll decide to be a stay at home mum!

I had to laugh at Carmel's "Oh de Parfume" but Tova herself was calling it "Erderperfer" and it's her product! Guess we can't all be French speakers.

I think she has improved a lot over the last few months. She is so much better groomed and even the rubbish she talks is more coherent.

I wish she would wear proper suited maternity clothes. Those skin tight dresses look awful but then we have to have it all rammed down our throats she is expecting. I agree I am sick to death of this already.:angry:

In her two last hours this morning, this annoyingly inept woman has proven just how unsuited to the job of tv presenting she is. At the end of the morning show, she announced that Ken 'Pave' - sic - was coming up. In the Tova show, she repeatedly referred to her fragrances as eau de 'parfumes' - sic. Has this woman never heard of research? It would help if she could display a little knowledge of grammar and pronunciation.
She just doesn't seem to get any better. The sooner she goes on maternity leave the better. Hopefully, she'll decide to be a stay at home mum!

just out of interest, is there such a word as "ept" ?

I've heard Carmel say on several occasions that she's getting things wrong because of her "baby brain" !

Huh ! good job my Mum didn't acquire 'baby brain' back in the 50's with 2 small kids and another on the way. She had to cope with a husband on permanent night shift, walking everywhere or 'catch' the bus, no fridge, no telephone, AND she wore maternity tops and skirts !!!

Get a life Carmel and wake up to a world that hasn't got Disney in front of it !

Eric'sMum ept = 'ErPegnancyTrivia is what she is inflicting. I'm with CareToDiffer, I 'choose' not to watch her. Before, during or after her Pregnancy. I find her unsuitable as a presenter, InMyOpinion.

I've heard Carmel say on several occasions that she's getting things wrong because of her "baby brain" !

What's her excuse for the time before she was pregnant?

I don't wish to depress you all, but there's a lot of mileage after having a baby-
the birth, the lack of sleep, colic, first smile, solids ......
... I reckon I will have to abandon ship

I don't wish to depress you all, but there's a lot of mileage after having a baby-

what did we ever do to you? lol!

Yeah minim, but there's also MATERNITY LEAVE, and hopefully she'll take a year of please :whew:

I dont like her. She seems very false and just likes everything a tad too much.

I do hope so!

My old boss used to refer to well mannered people as "couth" and she told me that inventing words by removing the prefix was devised by the Mitford sisters.

Latest posts

Back