Cargo Eyeshadows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
Anyone else order these and end up really disappointed with them?

I knew the bottles were going to be small, but my goodness small isn't the word! They are almost Barbie sized! The colours are nice, but application is awful. Went on to the back of my hand perfectly, no problems there when I was trying out the colours, but on my eyelids they are lumpy, patchy and just awful. I have tried with the applicator in the bottle and a few other brushes (joys of being a make up artist - lots of different brushes and tricks to try!), but to no avail. Thank goodness for QVC's return policy. They shall be winging their way back. Gutted as I have waited over 18 months to get my hands on them. C'est la vie!

Yes, I found them awful......:confused2:

Such pretty colours but looked dreadful on me!

17 year old DD has them now and they look good on her:hi:

Anyone else order these and end up really disappointed with them?

I knew the bottles were going to be small, but my goodness small isn't the word! They are almost Barbie sized! The colours are nice, but application is awful. Went on to the back of my hand perfectly, no problems there when I was trying out the colours, but on my eyelids they are lumpy, patchy and just awful. I have tried with the applicator in the bottle and a few other brushes (joys of being a make up artist - lots of different brushes and tricks to try!), but to no avail. Thank goodness for QVC's return policy. They shall be winging their way back. Gutted as I have waited over 18 months to get my hands on them. C'est la vie!

Oh dear, I ordered these because I really liked the green. They've arrived but I haven't opened the package yet (been off work for 2 days due to tube strike). Perhaps I should just send it straight back. Big disappointment.

Yes, I got these and was totally shocked by the size!!!! They're like samples...colours are nice, but the applicators don't really do the job, would have preferred squeezy tubes, so you could put them on with your fingers, mind you, from tubes that small, one squeeze and they'd be gone! Even though I was disappointed, I actually can't be bothered to send them back, but I most certainly won't be reordering when they run out....(next week!)

Latest posts

Back