Can't wait to start my pelvic floor work out!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well at least this is one piece of exercise equipment people can`t hang their clothes on when the novelty wears off !

Not being funny here but how would you know if the one you received hadn`t been " tried " by someone and then returned ? I wouldn`t fancy using something which had been up someone else`s whatsit if you get my drift.

So I've ordered 432 896 and cant wait to get stuck in, so to speak.

:tongue:
You may joke but if you check the website , they do "other" attachments, but maybe you have
already checked it out :tongue:

Not being funny here but how would you know if the one you received hadn`t been " tried " by someone and then returned ? I wouldn`t fancy using something which had been up someone else`s whatsit if you get my drift.

Sniff test?

Sniff test?
I think you must be a comedian, if not, you should consider it. As you've an
answer for everything, and i can just see you on the stage in front of a baying crowd, controlling them. :angel::cheeky:

omg burly the sniff test comment made me choke on my coffee. Knowing my luck I`d get one which needed a shampoo and set !
( Oh dearrrrrrrrrrrrr this chat is deteriorating .... )

I think you must be a comedian, if not, you should consider it. As you've an
answer for everything, and i can just see you on the stage in front of a baying crowd, controlling them. :angel::cheeky:

Still no answer from BB on your other post SB re the 'other attachments':tongue:

You are definately watching too much QVC Burls :cheeky:

I know! But don't worry I'm going away on Friday so you'll be rid of me for a few days. Unless you want me to keep you up to date on what's happening on QVC Italy of course :call:

Ooooh, BurlZ, I'm going to Italy on Friday as well:cool::mysmilie_378:Hope you've got your Ultrasun packed!

Enjoy your hols BB and TW - all that delicious ice cream. Mmmmmmm.........

Latest posts

Back