Can't take it any more!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Total absolute incompetence!!!!!!!!!

Going back to the dilemma over the money they took from my account for a cancelled item - I have had 2 more emails from different people and now a phone call from the Finance Dept saying they cannot refund my money as they never took it in the first place! They want a printed statement - well I use an online credit card company who do not issue paper statements, and in any case, would not send a copy to Q. The girl on the phone said she is trying to help me out! Help me out! Heaven help us.

This has taken hours and hours of my time - will have to get on card company now to try and settle it , but their phone lines are unbelievable and they have no email.

No reply from CEO of course. I really am beyond caring. I have several items on easy pay, which not get paid until I get my money back.

I find this very worrying.
I leave everything involving money to Himself. It never occurred to me to get him to check whether I had been reimbursed.
I guess I'd better fess up & get him to do that now.

Welcome loveshop. I hope you have many happy hours here.

Success! I posted this on Twitter and Facebook and got an immediate reply from Customer Care. Upshot is they are refunding and should be in my account in the next 72 hours. Iwish! they say it was pending, so it did not show on their accounts but it was taken out of mine. they should have known that!

I will not be troubling them for a while!

Well done on getting it sorted. And hopefully you haven't pulled all your hair out in the process.

Contact your credit card company and ask them to dispute it Give them all the facts and they will sort it out for you. Dont muck about with QVC any more. They will have to reply to the card company within a certain time or you will be credited by your card company.

Hi Ruthmay sorry I have just caught up with this thread but hopefully it is going to be sorted in the next 2 days
but I would have agreed with sunshine, and forgot QVC as you werent getting anywhere with them and gone to the credit card company

Success! I posted this on Twitter and Facebook and got an immediate reply from Customer Care. Upshot is they are refunding and should be in my account in the next 72 hours. Iwish! they say it was pending, so it did not show on their accounts but it was taken out of mine. they should have known that!

I will not be troubling them for a while!

Well done!! Isn't it strange that they found it now, after saying that they did not have it in their account.

'Please note, acceptance of your order takes place when we are preparing to send it. We will then take payment from your card and we will email you to let you know your order is on its way. '
This is how Marks and Spencer deal with orders. They don't take the money until they are ready to despatch. Listen and Learn QVC!

'Please note, acceptance of your order takes place when we are preparing to send it. We will then take payment from your card and we will email you to let you know your order is on its way. '
This is how Marks and Spencer deal with orders. They don't take the money until they are ready to despatch. Listen and Learn QVC!

Marks and Spencer may not take money until the point of despatch but did you know they will accept more orders than they have stock to meet and then give them not to who ordered first but to who has requested their delivery first. I found this out recently when I ordered a TV, obviously submitting my card details. I requested delivery to a store for about 6 days later when I would be in town. A few days afterwards my order was cancelled. I queried this by e-mail as the TV had been in stock when I ordered. Marks and Spencer response was one of those offensive 'auto-text' responses that just quoted terms and conditions stating there is no contract until item is despatched. I got back on to them saying that my question was why didn't I get my TV if it was in stock and it was then confirmed to me that people who ordered after me but requested earlier delivery got the TVs in stock (needless to say they don't point that out to you when you order). As a very long term customer I was very disappointed to find this out (goods should be allocated in terms of date of order in my view). Therefore I can't let Marks and Spencer be praised for not taking money until despatch as they manipulate this. I'd rather they took my money straight away and let me have the goods I ordered rather than randomly let someone else have them and let me down.

Latest posts

Back