Can't always rely on Waitlist

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

WhyMe?

Guest Shopper
I know that previous members have had this problem but I just want a bit of a grumble..... :wink:

I've had a dress on waitlist for a couple of weeks and have been checking stock online just in case - tonight the dress is in stock on the website but still showing as "awaiting stock" when I log in to my account.

So, I call CS who first of all question my understanding of the system - does a tick in a green circle mean stock or does is mean waitlist :headbang:.... after a couple of false starts I manage to convince her to check stock availability - she checks it, it's in stock (surprise, surprise) and so I put in a new order and cancel the previous one.

So, the moral is, keep checking online otherwise new orders will get there first.

I know that previous members have had this problem but I just want a bit of a grumble..... :wink:

I've had a dress on waitlist for a couple of weeks and have been checking stock online just in case - tonight the dress is in stock on the website but still showing as "awaiting stock" when I log in to my account.

So, I call CS who first of all question my understanding of the system - does a tick in a green circle mean stock or does is mean waitlist :headbang:.... after a couple of false starts I manage to convince her to check stock availability - she checks it, it's in stock (surprise, surprise) and so I put in a new order and cancel the previous one.

So, the moral is, keep checking online otherwise new orders will get there first.

I hope it's not a Ronnie Nicole one as you'll have paid loads more for it!

I am currently on Waitlist for the first time for a DQ ring...my time will be up later this month - I have kept checking the website "just in case" but no joy - what's the form? They say they will inform me when the 90 days are up, then do you just stick another order in and hang on for another 90 days? The annoying thing is that if I wanted simulated tanzanite I could have it, but I want the clear!

I had two items on WL and got an email this week saying one was being despatched. I checked the other and it still said 'awaiting stock' so I checked the item on the website and they had my size back in stock. I re-ordered it and cancelled the WL order. I just keep my eye on anything I have on WL and if I get the 90 day letter and the item is still available to order on WL I place another order. Sometimes I decide that after all that time I no longer want it so they've done me a favour.

I was waiting for a ronni nicole dress the other week and when I looked up the item my size was there in stock,not sure how long it had been back in stock for, so I rang cs and she ordered it straight away for me,it arrived three days later!

I was on waitlist for the Lori Greiner hand bag inserts. Last week got a letter saying they were not expecting any more stock then lo and behold they appeared on the Handbag Empoium TSV day- whats that all about!

I was on waitlist for the Lori Greiner hand bag inserts. Last week got a letter saying they were not expecting any more stock then lo and behold they appeared on the Handbag Empoium TSV day- whats that all about!

I don't think the ones on the Handbag Emporium are Lori Greiner's. I have a couple of LG's and the one on the other day is different, though it serves the same purpose. There is a Lori Greiner TSV listed for 25 July so they may have more in stock then.

i had ordered a diamonique heart pendent - on waitlist, cant remember if I got the letter to say was not coming back in stock, but my account shows it is cancelled, but now notice the item is back in stock at a higher price! needless to say I will not be ordering it again because of price increase.

Latest posts

Back