Cannot tune in :(

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
I'm on holiday in Palanga and thought I'd tune into QVC online. When I go to QVCUK.COM it just comes up with an error message saying I don't have permission to access QVC on this server. Does anyone know a way to be able to tune in online from abroad?

Well you missed the JF and Beauty Bioscience woman love fest! Nauseating. Enjoy Palanga Julius, you are missing nothing here, believe me!

Well you missed the JF and Beauty Bioscience woman love fest! Nauseating. Enjoy Palanga Julius, you are missing nothing here, believe me!

Fair enough. Back in London I don't seem to get the time to watch QVC. I just thought I'd tune in to relax, but from what you've described it was probably just Julia Roberts going all giggly and girly and flicking her hair whilst pouting like a trouty Mrs Flump.

put it this way one of those £100 creams could possibly pay for a holiday abroad

Oh it was Jill Franks! Definitely a blessing that I couldn't tune in! I am managing to watch TJC though, with a shouty Chloe Marshall and a decidedly prim Rachel Galley. Quite how Rachel is refraining from strangling Chloe Marshall I do not know. That woman never stops!

Anyway, going back to QVC, I bet Jill Franks said she "simply couldn't live without this," etc and her usual spiel?

Latest posts

Back