Candidate for a custard pie in the face

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
The blond silly facial pulling model who has been mentioned here before (cant remember her name), not the lovely Courtney, is guerning away today on the Tiana B outlet show.

If there was ever a candidate for the phantom flan flinger then that face is it :happy:

Last edited:
I think I am the only person that actually likes Beth - yes, she pulls some funny faces (but no worse than Sharon & her hand twirling & I like her too! lol) but she seems sweet-natured & fun at least.......not like some of 'em, miserable old bags with expressions that could curdle milk at a hundred paces! :bear:

I think I am the only person that actually likes Beth - yes, she pulls some funny faces (but no worse than Sharon & her hand twirling & I like her too! lol) but she seems sweet-natured & fun at least.......not like some of 'em, miserable old bags with expressions that could curdle milk at a hundred paces! :bear:

you're not on your own at all, I like Beth, think she's brill, face-pulling and all!

I wish I could custard pie Craig evertime he pops up on my tv....I quite like Beth, I would think the face pulling must be a nervous thing....

I wish I could custard pie Craig evertime he pops up on my tv....I quite like Beth, I would think the face pulling must be a nervous thing....
Knowing Craig he would just lick it and go mmmm lovely Easyyo maybe :thinking:

YORKO - Based solely on her modelling of Q's clothes and jewellery, I place her at the bottom of my list.

No, I find her totally irritating - even more of a custard pie temptation when she's on with "Adolph" - a pie big enough to get them both together! :happy::devil:

Thank god for that I was beginning to think I was a freak:sweat:

No, I find her totally irritating - even more of a custard pie temptation when she's on with "Adolph" - a pie big enough to get them both together! :happy::devil:

Beth seems ok. Some of the other models are attractive. I personally don't like Alison Young. And I didn't like Dawn Bibby when she used to be on! I would slam a pie in her face yeh!

Sorry, I wasn't clear at all in my previous post. I rate Beth as the wost model on Q, therefore she's at the bottom of my list [of models.] So I heartily agree, with you YORKO. x Snarly

A custard pie is soft and harmless.Maybe a hard ,and stale custard pie,reserved for Dale ,Craig,Will, and Julia.

Latest posts

Back