Candidate for a custard pie in the face

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Uh, who is Adolph! excuse my not knowing. x Snarly

Think her name is Cordelia. Fairly attractive girl with the most horrendous hairstyle. Black crop, always seems very oily and clamped onto her head! Also reminds me of a Playmobil figure.

Think her name is Cordelia. Fairly attractive girl with the most horrendous hairstyle. Black crop, always seems very oily and clamped onto her head! Also reminds me of a Playmobil figure.

Correct - I think it was BurlyBear who named her Adolph, there is an uncanny similarity!

Can I have 3 pies to throw please? I would like to nominate Richard Jackson - too smug, Michaela Yankee - clearly likes candles A LOT but doesn't seem to like talking to presenters much which is a bit of a drawback on a shopping channel and the Bibi Bijoux woman for no other reason than I just can't warm to her. This is a great thread - the nearest I'll get to being in the Diary Room :giggle:

Beth's gurning used to really irritate me until I read how ill her father had been with cancer and horrendous surgery after which he died. I can forgive anyone if they've had to see close family go through hell.

Linda xx

Now that is sad. Feel really bad now

Beth's gurning used to really irritate me until I read how ill her father had been with cancer and horrendous surgery after which he died. I can forgive anyone if they've had to see close family go through hell.

Linda xx

I think the most miserable looking model on QVC must be Jane Catherine, she always looks as though she doesn't want to be there.

I am commenting on Beth as she models on Q. Not on her personal life. Surely, ALL of us have seen a family member or friend GoThroughHell. Some of us, ourselves, are going through it now! Eric'sMum, you made your post and then submitted your listing for a custard pie. How do you know Craig, Carmel, Anna, Dale and the Cashmasoft presenter haven't "Had to see close family go through hell." Why can't you just 'forgive them'? We're not Actually gonna throw a dang pie at them! We're just commenting on someone's on-air presence whether a model or presenter. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am commenting on Beth as she models on Q. Not on her personal life. Surely, ALL of us have seen a family member or friend GoThroughHell. Some of us, ourselves, are going through it now! Eric'sMum, you made your post and then submitted your listing for a custard pie. How do you know Craig, Carmel, Anna, Dale and the Cashmasoft presenter haven't "Had to see close family go through hell." Why can't you just 'forgive them'? We're not Actually gonna throw a dang pie at them! We're just commenting on someone's on-air presence whether a model or presenter. Nothing more, nothing less.
I agree Snarly.. I"ve had quite a lot of "bad" things happen in my life, but i work in a public place with people, who don"t want to see me looking miserable. I"m there to do my job, and make them feel "good", not bring my problems with me. Leave your troubles at home. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors for anyone . BarklySparbs :thinking::happy:

I am going to make Burly Bear:envy:. A lot of the models were at the QVC fashion show this week including Sharon, Goody, Beth, Cordelia, Tanya and Amika. They were all absolutely beautiful and extemely friendly.

My candidate for the pie?

jF
jF
jF
jF
jF

However, my pie of choice would be steak and kidney

I would love to see Liz Earle pie'd..if only so I don't have to look at her smug face!

The smarmy Gatineau chappy would look good with a pie in the mush too!!

Oh no . I like Andrew. He"s about the only bit of talent, loosely said, on QVC. Always well dressed,
bit posh, but always talks nice to the customers ringing in . Don"t use his stuff though. Loads lying
about not used :glass::glass:

Latest posts

Back