Canadian Ammolite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite like it but the best quality stones don't show up on Qvc and what they do show is expensive set in silver.When it was on IW they had a range of triple A items with much more vibrant colours coming through and often set in gold ..Ken ,the guest was also on IW, I remember him as a bit of a smoothie !

I quite like it but the best quality stones don't show up on Qvc and what they do show is expensive set in silver.When it was on IW they had a range of triple A items with much more vibrant colours coming through and often set in gold ..Ken ,the guest was also on IW, I remember him as a bit of a smoothie !

they had the gold ones on Q but they werent selling so they decided to bring in this silver range to make it a bit cheaper

It'll probably go the way of that manufactured gem (which was some sort of composite) they used to sell in a variety of colours. As it was definitely not my taste, I just blanked the name of it from my memory.

I think Q sold Ammolite jewellery years ago and it just disappeared as a lot of other products that dont sell. Not keen on it myself and would not pay those prices for silver anyway.

I saw a huge piece of polished ammolite in a Canadian jewellers last year and the colours were amazing. It wasn't for sale but if I ever had a large pot of money with nothing to spend it on I'd love it, quite mesmerising colours. Sadly the jewellery in my price range just didn't look as stunning.

Korite Ken used to be on Ideal World.

Latest posts

Back