Can anyone remember make up range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
:wave:
Wonder if anyone out here is able to help with a query. About 1 year, or 1 1/2 years QVC had a program on with a woman who was launching a make up line here in the UK. She had previously been on you tube a lot giving make up tutorials and I do not think I have seen here anywhere else, and I have not seen her on QVC since then either. My sister was talking about her as she liked one of her things, but can not remember her name. Anyone got any idea?
Sorry, not a great deal of detail here :giggle:

Yes Lauren Luke. There was a make-up palette selling on Q until quite recently but can't see it now. Think she was only on once - musn't have sold well. She's still doing tutorials on youtube.

Her new website is laurenluke.com, I think she's gone out on her own now as the summer palettes which she previewed for last year never materialised and her website is new (her previous one was bylaurenlukecom). I got some of her new brushes from her new website and they're very nice indeed, well worth it if you're after some reasonably priced brushes (not affiliated in any way btw)

Tx

I knew some of you on here would be able to help. :happy:
Thought I get something for my sisters birthday from her and surprise her, so thank you to all to make my present idea easier.:clapping::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504:

She seems a really nice girl and I watched a few of her you tube clips and she certainly can apply make up (self taught I believe). I might give her brushes a try as well. I want a nice set that works well and I can keep in one place plus my cat loves make up brushes so need them safely stored away! lol

Can only say that my sister is very happy with her stuff and has told me to try it - and she is actually quite fussy, so maybe I should?

I remember seeing her make up palettes in the clearance section a few weeks back, worth a look there if any in stock.

I have 2 of her pallettes and the quality is great, really love them. Will definitely get her brushes at some point also. She's seems a lovely lady, I follow her on Twitter :)

When I clicked on that link the New CID Eyes, Lips & Cheeks palette was listed down the side priced at £21.99. Reminded me that I meant to say I got one in TK Maxx for about £7 recently. It's nice, wouldn't pay £21 for it but nice neutral colours and the blush is lovely.

Tx

...Just goes to show that Cheryl Cole's probs in USA had NOTHING to do with her accent. Lauren Luke sounds almost identical and shes a massive hit in USA.

Latest posts

Back