Camera

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sim1

Registered Shopper
Anyone any thoughts on today's TSV? It seems like a good option! but I found mixed reviews on Tinterweb!

Yes i agree im intrested, they quote Trusted Revives but if you look at the review its only 6/10 for image quality which is pretty poor, and if you look at the pics on there they are not very good.

I liked the look of this camera, OK I'm a sucker for the red one! So I read some reviews having never heard of GE making cameras. :33: It seems that body build, features, comfort, screen all get good reports. Bad points are: exposed HDMI port, a tripod won't fit properly, and noise. Image quality wasn't rated as highly as expected. Reviewers put it down to too small a sensor. One reviewer lamented that so many cameras have great features these days, but not the image quality to back it up. Hopefully this will be rectified in future models because the rest of it looks very good! It also looks like QVC's price is pretty good.

I think they are quite selective with the parts of reviews they quote but I'm sure that isn't a surprise to any of us on here.

Simon annoyed me though with the same old story about paying more for something that is not as good as this. If QVC is as good as the presenter claim then why isn't it the first place they look when they want to buy something?

Sorry but this camera gets quite poor ratings as other posters have mentioned.
I have not heard of the brand, i would go with a well known brand such as Canon Ixus, sony, Nikon etc.
The guest presenter, doesn't he advertise Red Driving Schools?
Perhaps they couldn't get a presenter that knows anything about camera to appear?

GE (General Electric) are one of the worlds biggest conglomerate with fingers in many different flavours of pie. Some you won't have even thought of. :53:

The consumer division isn't well known over here but in North America you'll see the brand quite often in stores.

Man in Red

[
The guest presenter, doesn't he advertise Red Driving Schools?
Perhaps they couldn't get a presenter that knows anything about camera to appear?[/QUOTE]

Yes he's earning £30k a year so guesting on QVC is just a bit on the side

Snoopy that looks like a great camera and Samsung are a good brand! Didn't go for the TSV in the end, thought I would save my money!! That's very sensible of me, it's a phase that won't last, believe me!:16:

Latest posts

Back