Calling Liz Earle fans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You are not wrong SparklyBarbs

The free gift is worth £21

There is another August offer with the same free gift but that is £56.70 cos it's the Superskin version

If the link doesnt work they are on the left on Liz Earle under New Offers

I've ordered :))

(I had money to spend because I recently had an issue with a Mouse/Scanner that I returned to QVC and got ALL my money back including orig p&p hahaha)

You are not wrong SparklyBarbs

The free gift is worth £21

There is another August offer with the same free gift but that is £56.70 cos it's the Superskin version

If the link doesnt work they are on the left on Liz Earle under New Offers

I've ordered :))

(I had money to spend because I recently had an issue with a Mouse/Scanner that I returned to QVC and got ALL my money back including orig p&p hahaha)
Yes link works great, i don"t like the skin tint as it"s to sort of greasy for me, but i can give it to my daughter, he he. (Towards Christmas present), and keep the rest for me. Brill . Thanks

It is a good offer but it's all about getting people to use the makeup and that skin tint is no good to me. Great if you like it tho.

They do a different offer every month. Usually always beat QVC's price, and free P & P.

It is a good offer but it's all about getting people to use the makeup and that skin tint is no good to me. Great if you like it tho.

Yep Bea Frugal It's a saving of £9.46 PLUS the free gift @ £21 so well worth getting - and giving the Tint away - or put it in your 'Present' drawer for those unexpected visitors at Christmas or save it for a Teacher's gift or the person who feeds your cat whilst you're away, or perhaps your favourite bin/post/milk man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brain has been washed by them all I tell you.........

You know what inatizzy, I also wondered who on earth I could sensibly give the tint to as a gift without appearing a little strange. Lacking your spectacular range of hopeful recipients (you have learned your lessons well!) I reckon I'll just save the money after all. Anyway, come Christmas it will have probably separated or dried up or something, making it a gift unparallelled in thoughtfulness and desirability.

They do a different offer every month. Usually always beat QVC's price, and free P & P.

I've cottoned on to these monthly offers from lizearle.com, too. Brilliant, aren't they? I think I've had three different ones so far this year - great for stocking up on basics (Cleanse & Polish, Eyebright, Instant Boost, etc, which I use all the time). From time to time, Liz Earle even include the odd extra freebie with deliveries, such as a 15ml Skin Repair. Great service.

Well done bringing this to everyone's attention, inatizzy and MrMarple. The value is fantastic compared to QVC's regular and even offer prices, although QVC's Liz Earle TSVs are comparable, if not sometimes better value. (I always work it out by adding up the costs.)

Latest posts

Back