Calling Laura Geller TSV Experts..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
I have just discovered laura gellers make up and bought two of the last tsv. I wondered what was likely to be in the next tsv if anyone has any ideas and also if anyone knows when the next tsv is due.

Thank you guys your very helpful!

Think we only get two or three LG TSVs a year? QVC US will always get TSVs before us, we got the last one they had only smaller verison they got the full Italian one. No sign at the moment of them getting another yet.

you should check ebay loads of US sellers do LG and usually on QVC US they do auto delivery so different colours, which the sellers have too.

i dont know what and when the next tsv will be probally not for a while as we have only just had one but the next laura geller shows on qvc are 18-19th june she may bring some new things!

Thanks guys yea i will watch qvc us! im glad we didnt get that rubbish mascara and extra brushes. i was tempted cus of the price i may not have bought it if it was more expensive.

Was thinking of trying balance and brighten but am very fair, thin skinned and crinkly around the eyes was nt sure if it would work. Any comments ????

Was thinking of trying balance and brighten but am very fair, thin skinned and crinkly around the eyes was nt sure if it would work. Any comments ????

its very good rainbowj63(like the name by the way lol) im not really pale but i sue fair wich is fantastic i use smashbox halo over the top sometimes i dont need concealer and just b&b is enough, its definatly worth a try

I'm very fair as well and I found even the fair shade too dark. Her stuff seems to be for darker skintones. I can use the blush and bronzer, but only with a very light hand.

HTH

I use B&B and am very pleased with it. I have found that it needs a few minutes after application to settle and blend with my skin tone. After that it leaves me with a natural, flawless finish all day.

Latest posts

Back