Calling Easiyo fans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't need Easiyo! Just geet a spoonful of a yogurt you like and add it to some boiled milk (once milk has cooled) in a sterile container for a day or two at room temp and BAM! You've got loads more of the same yogurt. With Easiyo you're juts paying £20 a shot for a few bacteria! HA!

Don't need Easiyo! Just geet a spoonful of a yogurt you like and add it to some boiled milk (once milk has cooled) in a sterile container for a day or two at room temp and BAM! You've got loads more of the same yogurt. With Easiyo you're juts paying £20 a shot for a few bacteria! HA!
Have you tasted the Easiyo Greek Yoghurt with bits of coconut? Delicious - I've tried to replicate it with dessicated coconut but not as nice. I economize and use half a sachet of easiyo and half a litre of UHT milk

I have been tempted to try easiyo but I am worried it will just sit unused at yhe back of a cupboard. Is it nice tasting? Is it worth it? I may wait for a TSV set with a maker in it.

I love anything coconut. I just don't want to pay a fortune for the Easiyo products. If I could get them cheap somewhere I might give them a try. One thing I love to do is make yogurt and put real vanilla extract in, made from real vanilla beans! It's delicious!
Have you tasted the Easiyo Greek Yoghurt with bits of coconut? Delicious - I've tried to replicate it with dessicated coconut but not as nice. I economize and use half a sachet of easiyo and half a litre of UHT milk

I have been tempted to try easiyo but I am worried it will just sit unused at yhe back of a cupboard. Is it nice tasting? Is it worth it? I may wait for a TSV set with a maker in it.

well im not keen on yoghurts but the flavours are fab and you can certainly tell what one you are eating

and i bought a yoghurt maker half price and pick what ever sachets i fancy from the range as they seem to have the best prices on the sachets

I'd thought that too when I was thinking of buying one. I bought it half price in lakeland with a couple of flavours to try, love it, eat more yoghurt than I ever did before. I've had it about a year. Greek coconut is relish, as is the mango and boysenberry, but I most often buy the plain Greek as its the most versatile - its so thick and creamy I use it to make Eton mess instead of double cream and my oh didn't notice.

As long as your family like yoghurt, it won't sit at the back of the cupboard. I eat yoghurt and also use it when cooking and I get through at least a litre a week.
Having a supply of sachets guarantees yoghurt when you want it - you just have to wait a minimum of 8 hours for it to develop.
I bought my easiyo yoghurt maker when it was £0.00 postage. Easiyo have deals like that several times a year. I only buy my yoghurt sachets when they are £0.00 postage as well as postage is expensive due to the weight.
As I like to economise I only use half a sachet and 500ml of UHT milk and top up with warm tap water, I don't mind that the fruit flavours are weaker. The one I use the most is the low fat Greek yoghurt.

I have been making yoghurt for years, but it never tasted the same as Easiyo. I ordered two makers on the free UK postage last year (about Euro 3 to send to France). I use the low fat Greek for cooking and making cheese and also have a large selection of the fruit flavours, but I also adore the Greek and Coconut.

I live alone and make one litre of the Greek and Coconut or a fruit flavour, and one of the low fat Greek every two weeks and they both get eaten. Plus the packets keep for a year (probably longer as its a Best Before date), so if you like it you will use it.

Made Greek & Coconut last night for the first time, it's the first one I've tried Easiyo with bits. Tastes lovely and creamy.:up:

Last edited:

I've had my Yoghurt maker since christmas, I was spending about £7 and week on yoghurt with buying Muller Corners and kids yoghurts. My son is also on a Gluten Free diet, and all the Easiyo Yoghurts are Gluten Free which was another reason I decided to buy one. It keeps upto 2 weeks in the fridge, but does not last long in our house.

Latest posts

Back