Calling Cat Lovers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had to have his thyroid gland removed - he's already pestering to go out!!!! How come humans don't re-cover as quick!

dearie me, that sounds pretty major, so pleased he's already pestering to go out, good sign! Yes indeed why don't we recover so quickly!

Hello Ima Millie

My best side is my luscious spotty tummy, but even when Ima fast asleep with my legs "akimbo" (no offence!), I can sense being crept up on with a camera!!

Millie_zps26652e4d.jpg

great minds FP ;)

glad jasper's over his op frazzled. as i said dylan had to stay in overnight to have his calcium levels monitored but obviously that's not necessary in all cases.

http://fxn.ws/XI3LWt
Some strange things in this world of ours.
OMG! I have seen some of those animal hoarding programmes & sadly it doesn't surprise me. What does surprise me is that the person was seen by an animal welfare person previously who it seems did nothing as the person in their view didn't want to be helped, pathetic excuse! There are laws that can be imposed, goodness knows why it went that far. :(

Hey Millie. I've had lots of cats in my time but only one ginger. A wee boy called Peanut and someone nicked him. At the time I lived in the middle of nowhere and my mum saw a car stop, someone get out and back in again quickly the day he "disappeared". He was about four/five months old. I was about 17 so it was a loooong time ago.

Latest posts

Back