Butler & Wilson TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now I love Butler & Wilson and think Simon is a lovely guy but even I was disappointed with this bag. I do not feel it is worthy of a TSV as it is nothing special really. As some of you have said, its a bit too Primark!!

Just popped onto QVC to see what the B&W TSV was and saw this gawdy looking bag, loosely based on the Chanel classic, with a brassy looking chain strap and coloured thing hanging from it. Oh dear. I got talked into buying the Crocodile one at the time and it's still in my wardrobe, unused, together with unused matching purse! I don't think they could talk me into buying this one though no matter how much they raved about it.

My flexi friend is quite safe,I can honestly say that I have never been tempted by any of the B&W over priced designer:mysmilie_845: gawdy tat.

nasty, tatty cheap looking object, I have some lovely B and W stuff, think he palms off a lot of rubbish on QVC. I have a couple of his evening bags and they are so lovely that I have them on display in my bedroom. That synthetic thing is over priced and nasty, can't believe someone bought three, that's over £100 with p and p, utter madness!!

I don't care how much sales patter Julia came out with last night nothing would induce me to buy this bag; not my style at all. And it also annoys me when you get bag charms that only work on one side, surly not a proper charm when you have to keep laying it on one side. It doesn't appear to be much good for anything, not really suitable for daytime but a bit too big for an evening bag.

I see this morning all colours are still available.

Do you think it would be possible to take the charm off the bag and wear it as a pendant on a long chain? I'm wondering if the ring the key would be put on to could be detached. I thought it would make a rather bold piece of jewellery.

Do you think it would be possible to take the charm off the bag and wear it as a pendant on a long chain? I'm wondering if the ring the key would be put on to could be detached. I thought it would make a rather bold piece of jewellery.

if the croc was anything to go by, the quality was poor and i can't imagine it could have been sold for the price of the regular brooches etc even though they said it could.

Just when you think nothing can surprise you a t-caller phones in to say that she bought five of the TSV, one in each colour!

Just when you think nothing can surprise you a t-caller phones in to say that she bought five of the TSV, one in each colour!

I nearly fell off my chair when I heard that. Thew previous caller said she had over 200 B&W bags.:taphead:

Boris You beat me to it. I nearly choked on my drink when I heard that. These people have more money then sense.

Yes, some people did buy this TSV but looking at the reviews now appearing the majority are being sent back.

Have just been reading the reviews for this bag & im not surprised that so many buyers didn't like it.. Many people mentioned the bright gold chain, saying it looked tacky.. Well tbh, I could see how tacky it looked on the tv, so how come these buyers didn't see it too? They will now have to spend out on returning these bags.. It makes me angry that Simon creates this tat (under his B&W brand) & people think that it will be fab.. Maybe he thinks his customers, (especially qvc ones) will buy anything, however sh*te it actually is, because its B&W..
I bet these bags will be filling the qvc outlet shops very soon - or maybe appear on a market stall near you.. :thinking:

Those reviews aren't surprising.As I predicted the stones in the bag charm would fall out,upon arrival.Here's a sample review.......

"ordered this bag in the grey. took my bag out of the wrapper and the middle large crystal had come out of the bag charm. it had only been glued in anyway. thought the chain handle looked really cheap. will be returning this."
"

To be fair there were some positive reviews but I'm certain that, inside of a fortnight, of regular use,the stitching will come undone and the bag charm will fall to pieces,they'll regret those hastily posted positive reviews.

It is true for a lot of things"you buy cheap,you buy twice".

I wouldn't be surprised if QVC get people to call in saying how great the things are when they know how crap they are. I bet that woman who bought 5 is rueing her purchases. I just hope no one from qvc doesn't read this and threaten me with libel action on Twitter like another shopping channel host did.

Have just been reading the reviews for this bag & im not surprised that so many buyers didn't like it.. Many people mentioned the bright gold chain, saying it looked tacky.. Well tbh, I could see how tacky it looked on the tv, so how come these buyers didn't see it too? They will now have to spend out on returning these bags.. It makes me angry that Simon creates this tat (under his B&W brand) & people think that it will be fab.. Maybe he thinks his customers, (especially qvc ones) will buy anything, however sh*te it actually is, because its B&W..
I bet these bags will be filling the qvc outlet shops very soon - or maybe appear on a market stall near you.. :thinking:

supporting royal mail - that's a postitive

Have checked out those reviews and they seem to be two extremes, love it or hate it.

Do you think it could be possible that QVC put a few 5 star ratings on to counteract the 1's???

Latest posts

Back