Butler & Wilson 8pm

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
I can't watch it.... its like the Primark hour. Some of the bags look like something off a market stall. As for the prices, are the taking the mick? They are currently showing the Bet Lynch Organiser Bag............... I don't know how they are keeping a straight face...

As for the models chosen, its like former glamour model anonymous...Renee and Tena Lady....

I can't watch it.... its like the Primark hour. Some of the bags look like something off a market stall. As for the prices, are the taking the mick? They are currently showing the Bet Lynch Organiser Bag............... I don't know how they are keeping a straight face...

As for the models chosen, its like former glamour model anonymous...Renee and Tena Lady....

I just turned on to be confronted by that leopard monstrosity :eek::eek::eek: I know it's only £25 odd but someone would have to pay me double that to leave the house carrying that bag.

Chuntley looks nice in that dress but I agree it is very Primarni!!

I agree! The purple peonies t-shirt ( bizarrely available in purple or RED!!) looks like something from bon marche! £24.10 for a T-SHIRT!!!

Not watching the show but have just checked out the item that's online now and I cannot believe the price!! Item number 150163 is £88, I wouldn't even pay half that amount AND it's 100% polyester, not even leather! Are they taking the p*ss??!!

The ultimate.....a quilted chain bag...Catherine desribes it as 'remarkable'. I describe it as daylight robbery..... Its £88.00 & £5.95 p&p. If you had said it was £7.99 I would have believed it.

I love my designer bags and will pay the necessary prices for investment pieces eg Mulberry, Louis Vuitton and at the same time I have some lovely clutch ones from Accessorize. I'm no handbag snob but they are ridiculous bags tonight.

£38 plus P&P for that hideous wet-look Teddy T-shirt!!! I'm not turning over this is hilarious :giggle:

Renee pulls the Lorraine Chase look off fantatiscally....

no words needed...

Noooo!!! Its finished....it was the funniest hour in ages.....the BBC should comission Simon and Renee as a new sit-com.

I'm off to write to Simon and suggest another demin jacket idea...imagine a mass of crystals making out Julia's face.......would be an exceptional piece....

that teddy bear t shirt.............................I have no words to describe the sheer glossy HIDEOUSNESS of it shimmering like a mirage from Hell!!!

Only caught the end of it when Madam was modeling that cheap-looking denim jacket :giggle: Saw the awful leopard-print bag on Renee during the review - Bet Lynch would turn-up her nose :down:

Missed it this evening. Bad enough watching the earlier show when SW was practically having a tantrum because they priced a top wrongly & then later they didn't have a one of the colour selections in abag.

Whoever Nikki( ??? buyer ) was who he kept having a go at I feel sorry for her. I felt he behaved like a spoilt brat chucking his teddy out the pram. Not professional at all.:sad:

Has Rene fallen off her heels and hit her head, what are those three bumps on her forehead? It looks really weird.

Sheer entertainment! I've never bought any B&W and never intend to but what fantastic tv! Bring on the next installment!

I can't remember which show it was in now but I saw the bulldog that he made for JF. Did she model personally? It's a pretty good likeness! *hides behind the sofa* :D

Latest posts

Back