Butler and Wilson with free P&P!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cannot watch the Simon and Julia show they are both so sickening and up their own backsides.If you saw most of the items on a market stall you would pass it up as cheap tat.

I know what you mean ArtDeco, I have a few of the more restrained bits, well quite a lot actually and I love them and get loads of compliments (sound like a demented telephone caller!) I think it depends on what you wear them with, and also I would never ever ever wear any type of "cute" creature. I have one of the emboidered evening bags and it is totally lovely but I have nearly choked with laughter at some of the stuff he sells and can see why your OH may be wondering about your future together should you buy some of this stuff!!!

Thanks for this Silversequin :wave:! Joking aside I have to say I was genuinely really surprised at how nice his pieces are IRL. Especially - as you might imagine - the Art Deco bangle which I have my eye on, no longer sold at QVC sadly. I love brooches too and they are hard to get on the dreaded High Street but B&W do loads. The colours were quite transfixing, the crystals really are of a very high quality. And the shops (confession: I visited both to check I wasn't going barmy) are like some kind of wonderland.

A couple of days after I first went to the South Molton Street shop I took my best friend back with me. She, along with my sister, was of the same initially dismissive opinion as myself from what we'd seen on QVC, but the place had the same effect on her, before she knew it she was trying things on and talking about Christmas presents (in a quiet, shameful voice - we'll buy them for each other, she said, and not tell anyone...) Whilst in there we texted my sister in Yorkshire to tell her what was happening and she replied saying that she had called The Met and we were to come out of the shop as she had the place surrounded: "move away from the gaudy items - repeat - move away"..! Sister now says she dare not ever go in when in The Smoke for fear it wil 'get' her like it has done us...:giggle:

I cannot watch the Simon and Julia show they are both so sickening and up their own backsides.If you saw most of the items on a market stall you would pass it up as cheap tat.
I caught the beginning when SW told Her Maj that she looked better now than 15 years ago :taphead: he shoulda gone to specsavers. :bandit: Imho she looked a bit desperate for attention with her brassy straggly hair and her baps out almost on the table. :rolleyes: The two of them presenting together really are quite sickening. :puke:

I remember Butler & Wilson from the '70s when I bought one of the Lizard brooches ( don't know where that went).I hate the accessories and the clothing but although I am not really a bling person I am strangely drawn to some of the really bling bling pieces.This comes over me when Christmas approaches like last year when I bought a gold effect necklace with large crystal stones and even thought about the matching bracelet!Will be watching tonight although JR's cavorting, checking 'how wonderful do I look' in the monitor is TOOOOO much!!!close ups of THE decollete really put me off last night.

Please don't hate me :sweat: but I like and enjoy Julia, Simon and Alison's onscreen camraderie and repartee :sun: . That's one of the things that got me a little hooked on watching the shows. They look like they're having a good time :happy: and you get a bit of a different presentation and atmosphere than what has been going on lately with QVC. It's just fun. :rock: :mysmilie_480:

The first time I saw some of the big bloom necklaces I thought "who in the world buys this and then wears it out in public, you've got to be kidding" ... but like many of you I am drawn to the colour, the bling, the big OMG factor. But in reality I would only go for the more sedate pieces. I watched it 'recorded' about an hour behind real time last night and regretted it when I saw the Panda button earrings. Thought they are rather cute without being too cutesy.:nod: I :heart: pandas.

I often wish that I had a lifestyle where I needed to wear something like the big glam pieces ... and oh it wouldn't go amiss if I could look like Alison in one of those gorgeous gowns. :wink:

Please don't hate me :sweat: but I like and enjoy Julia, Simon and Alison's onscreen camraderie and repartee :sun: . That's one of the things that got me a little hooked on watching the shows. They look like they're having a good time :happy: and you get a bit of a different presentation and atmosphere than what has been going on lately with QVC. It's just fun. :rock: :mysmilie_480:
The first time I saw some of the big bloom necklaces I thought "who in the world buys this and then wears it out in public, you've got to be kidding" ... but like many of you I am drawn to the colour, the bling, the big OMG factor. But in reality I would only go for the more sedate pieces. I watched it 'recorded' about an hour behind real time last night and regretted it when I saw the Panda button earrings. Thought they are rather cute without being too cutesy.:nod: I :heart: pandas.

I often wish that I had a lifestyle where I needed to wear something like the big glam pieces ... and oh it wouldn't go amiss if I could look like Alison in one of those gorgeous gowns. :wink:
I totally agree. I wish I had a job that I enjoyed as much as Julia does especially when she is on with Simon Wilson.

Ladies, please check your accounts if you have bought items today. On some items PP has been added regardless how you ordered it.
The doggie keyring has a PP added as I was adding/deleting from my basket and some items got PP!
I think QVC hopes that some peeps won't notice? Very naughty indeed.....

I have two cat brooches and a flower necklace - all really good quality, even though I hate to admit as the mark up on jewellery is horrifying. I would buy again, if the price was right and I also have to confess I do like the quirky bits as well as the more conventional pieces.

Misread your opening line as cauliflower necklace and didn't bat an eyelid :giggle::giggle:

well i bought the glass flower necklace in grey and the snake braclet in green, oh please help me!! i really enjoyed the three hours, loved hearing Simon talking about Studio 54, I bet he is a fascinating man to talk to and I enjoy watching him and Julia, Ali looked stunning as always, oh dear am going soft in my old age. No doubt will be watching and spending tomorrow.

I gott the dog keyring/charm in the silver tone and then the union jack keyring/charm thingy
the easy pays swung it for me
theres loads I liked but am going on hols soon and need to save my cash

No need to sweat it! You don't have to agree with everyone else. :clapping: I like them together too, Simon doesn't seem to care what he says, they had a caller who was obviously Indian (well I could tell) and he asked her where she was from! Duh! Thought she was American.

I went for the Panda necklace but haven't seen it on screen so have a feeling the chain might be a short one, so it might be going back.

I also went for one of those HUGE necklaces a while back and it was so heavy it gave me neck and headache, it went straight back!

Ordered the large flower necklace ( the almost clear one) in Champagne! Will see how it feels on, tempted by the free P&P ( we hope!) I hadn't even had a glass (or 2/3/4 of wine either!)
I either like or hate B&W pieces. Have a TSV from some time ago, multi coloured flower necklace with earings which I have never worn, it feels scratchy on the neck & stupidly didn't send it back.
With these OTT necklaces wish they would do dicreet matching earings, I don't like going without but large earings with such a statement necklace are just TOO much.
I quite like JR & SW together, he seems to say what he thinks--- comments on her dress when she was flouncing about, dressing you age etc.!!!

Ladies, please check your accounts if you have bought items today. On some items PP has been added regardless how you ordered it.
The doggie keyring has a PP added as I was adding/deleting from my basket and some items got PP!
I think QVC hopes that some peeps won't notice? Very naughty indeed.....

Yep, this has happened to me too when I was tempted by the watch last night. Emailed CS immediately but the reply from them is that they have already deducted the p&p from my card and I need to contact them when my item shows as shipped then they will refund it to me. I don't see what difference it makes waiting (except QVC have £4 extra in their account), but ho hum!

I was charged p and p on the snake bracelet, phoned C S and had to argue the toss with them as to what time I had bought it, had I bought it while it was actually on air? pointed out that it was on the webiste as having free p and p since Friday!!.After checking that this was in fact the case and that I had bought it while it was being aired they then agreed to refund the p and p. Was expecting an abject apopolgy as it was clearly their mistake not them trawling through my account for proof that I purchsed the item as 9 52pm!!

The hideous bulldog sold out during the show. Who on earth would buy that ?:wonder:

Mysteriously more stock has appeared again

I couldn't stomach a 2 hour mutual appreciation love in tonight but just had a mooch on the website to see what was in the shows and ordered this pink pussycat brooch....well how could I not?? :tongue: My order history only shows the £16.24 with no p&p so hopefully that will be all QVC charge my card??

Please don't hate me :sweat: but I like and enjoy Julia, Simon and Alison's onscreen camraderie and repartee :sun: . That's one of the things that got me a little hooked on watching the shows. They look like they're having a good time :happy: and you get a bit of a different presentation and atmosphere than what has been going on lately with QVC. It's just fun. :rock: :mysmilie_480::

I agree with you AmethystRox, I think Julia and Simon have a great rapport and I enjoy watching their shows together, they can be very amusing and bring fun to it all.

I'm 40 next week so it's my little treat to myself. :sun: Great price and free P&P, have had my eye on it in the shop for ages! Hopefully I'll get some real champagne on my birthday too! :glass:

Very happy birthday! I'm so glad I purchased this ahead of the show as it sold out in minutes. It's now on waitlist at the original price. I also got the Lady in Red and Black Dog brooch. I've had a self-indulgent weekend!!

I couldn't stomach a 2 hour mutual appreciation love in tonight but just had a mooch on the website to see what was in the shows and ordered this pink pussycat brooch....well how could I not?? :tongue: My order history only shows the £16.24 with no p&p so hopefully that will be all QVC charge my card??

I have that brooch in the clear and its beautiful. Hope you love your pink one when you get it.:sun:

Latest posts

Back