Butler and Wilson with free P&P!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rooby

Registered Shopper
There is a huge selection of Butler and Wilson with free P&P. :up: I know some of you ladies hate B&W but I've just ordered a brooch! :clapping:

Some of his stuff is great and even greater with free P&P but I'm really not looking forward to three nights of the JR+SW vomitfest. She'll be tarted up to the hilt and all over him like a cheap suit doing her "girlie" routine, al la JF, only 10 years older. *miaow*

There is a huge selection of Butler and Wilson with free P&P. :up: I know some of you ladies hate B&W but I've just ordered a brooch! :clapping:

It's not this one is it? 338474 Dear God, it's ugly!!! Sorry if it is! :blush:

I ordered the butterfly hair clip a few days ago and today the bleedin thing has free P&P! Don't you just hate it when that happens!

PS don't forget ladies, if you watch the shows, snog your other half everytime Simon says 'beautiful'........... although I will NOT be held responsible for the rise in population in 9 months time!!

Last edited:
I have been having a little browse, some of it is beyond gross but some of it is really tempting, free p and p may sway me towards a small treat!! I am sure he does a special selection of tat for QVC tho.

i've been in one of his shops and it's full of things like he flogs on qvc not looking forward to jr fawning over him i'll watch for a bit

It's not this one is it? 338474 Dear God, it's ugly!!! Sorry if it is! :blush:

I ordered the butterfly hair clip a few days ago and today the bleedin thing has free P&P! Don't you just hate it when that happens!

PS don't forget ladies, if you watch the shows, snog your other half everytime Simon says 'beautiful'........... although I will NOT be held responsible for the rise in population in 9 months time!!

LOL no that is very ugly. :giggle: It's not that one ... it's this one: 337966

THAT is beyond words;

LOL no that is very ugly. :giggle: It's not that one ... it's this one: 337966

Rooby, that one is lovely. I had my eye on it when it sold out last time. Now it's a special price and p&p free I think I'm going to indulge myself too.

There is also another brooch I like the look of - a woman in red with a big black dog. Will have to check out the number again. I bought the dancing couple a few years ago and it is always a 'talking piece'. Enjoy your champagne!!

Last edited:
The other brooch I like is this one 338523

Attachments

• 338523.jpg
    338523.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 141
Rooby, that one is lovely. I had my eye on it when it sold out last time. Now it's a special price and p&p free I think I'm going to indulge myself too.

There is also another brooch I like the look of - a woman in red with a big black dog. Will have to check out the number again. I bought the dancing couple a few years ago and it is always a 'talking piece'. Enjoy your champagne!!

I'm 40 next week so it's my little treat to myself. :sun: Great price and free P&P, have had my eye on it in the shop for ages! Hopefully I'll get some real champagne on my birthday too! :glass:

I used to think Butler and Wilson hours were some kind of spoof - surely people weren't actually buying this stuff, surely the sellouts were some kind of trick? I kept waiting for Noel Edmonds to appear on set with a Gotcha...then I went into the stores in London and couldn't believe my eyes - real people, apparantly perfectly sane individuals in charge of all their faculties - buying Simon's wares and coveting pieces for next time. And then the strangest thing happened. I found a bangle I liked. And found myself thinking that the crystals on some of the flower rings were amazing colours...I haven't yet bought a piece as my OH is threatening to make us the first Civil Partnership dissolution in the county if I do...but now I find myself checking out show dates...heylp...heylp...:sweat::confused:

well I like some of the brooches though not the dog one posted above !
there are some nice handbag charms/keyrings too

Some of his stuff is great and even greater with free P&P but I'm really not looking forward to three nights of the JR+SW vomitfest. She'll be tarted up to the hilt and all over him like a cheap suit doing her "girlie" routine, al la JF, only 10 years older. *miaow*

I agree, I am watching the programme but have hit the mute button!

I used to think Butler and Wilson hours were some kind of spoof - surely people weren't actually buying this stuff, surely the sellouts were some kind of trick? I kept waiting for Noel Edmonds to appear on set with a Gotcha...then I went into the stores in London and couldn't believe my eyes - real people, apparantly perfectly sane individuals in charge of all their faculties - buying Simon's wares and coveting pieces for next time. And then the strangest thing happened. I found a bangle I liked. And found myself thinking that the crystals on some of the flower rings were amazing colours...I haven't yet bought a piece as my OH is threatening to make us the first Civil Partnership dissolution in the county if I do...but now I find myself checking out show dates...heylp...heylp...:sweat::confused:

I know what you mean ArtDeco, I have a few of the more restrained bits, well quite a lot actually and I love them and get loads of compliments (sound like a demented telephone caller!) I think it depends on what you wear them with, and also I would never ever ever wear any type of "cute" creature. I have one of the emboidered evening bags and it is totally lovely but I have nearly choked with laughter at some of the stuff he sells and can see why your OH may be wondering about your future together should you buy some of this stuff!!!

I have magpie tendencies and love glitter and colour so B&W appeals, but I don't have the kind of social life that many of the pieces demand.

PS I see the Diet Chef hasn't made any impression on JR's bazookas.

I have magpie tendencies and love glitter and colour so B&W appeals, but I don't have the kind of social life that many of the pieces demand.

PS I see the Diet Chef hasn't made any impression on JR's bazookas.

Oh I dunno, her bazzonkkas are usually three times the size!! :wave:

So come on then folks, spill 'em!! Who bought? I got the panda necklace, dog keyring and butterfly hairclip (ordered 4 days ago before the free P&P... gggrr)! Wonder how much I'll keep and how much I'll think gosh, what tat have I bought now!! :confused:

I bought the bird brooch, it did not have a twee smile and I have wanted it for ages, got the multi coloured one, have a plain black velver coat it will look good on.

I have two cat brooches and a flower necklace - all really good quality, even though I hate to admit as the mark up on jewellery is horrifying. I would buy again, if the price was right and I also have to confess I do like the quirky bits as well as the more conventional pieces.

Latest posts

Back