Butler and Wilson Store - South Molton St. - and Sale Store!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
Wow I went there yesterday and bought a beautiful bag similar to this one but a pattern on the front (http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.144420) i paid £15!!!!!!!!! woo!

I also got a lovely dress for £10!

this sale shop is a new shop that is only there for another month for the sale. the main shop is lovely and I saw ashleen from a past big brother lol not that I watch it but I saw abit of that one!

If you can go girls get yourself a bargain!

The main store is lovely isn't it? Last time I was there, a lot of shops nearby were empty, great idea for a short-term B & W clearance store.

It is a great area for (some better than others) celeb spotting too isn't it?

I like the B&W shop at sale time - by sticking to semi-precious stones and/or sterling silver, I've got some great bargains from there in the past.

popped in today how wonderfull was it..stuff for silly willy prices i was so shocked i left to go buy me a half price kipling bag...instead
methinks though that i will return in a day or so for some pickings i have been mulling over..t-shirts for £5 and neacklace and earrings sets for £6....wondebar.thanks for the tip off.

The sale store is fantastic, I have made several trips there now and also gave the credit card a bashing on all trips (lol), bought a handbag for £15.00 a week last Saturday, which is still showing on QVC website at over £45.00,

Wish they had a B+W store in Nottingham as London is quite a way for me to travel. The shops in Nottingham are as dry as a bone!

met simon wilson today

went into the sale shop and needed some assistance with a lovely wrap skirt and lo who came in the shop simon himself an absolute sweetheart the staff are also nice.
came away with the wrap skirt and a gorgeous black bag for my good friends birthday today..need some more jewellery so will pop back next week...!!:clapping:

went into the sale shop and needed some assistance with a lovely wrap skirt and lo who came in the shop simon himself an absolute sweetheart the staff are also nice.
came away with the wrap skirt and a gorgeous black bag for my good friends birthday today..need some more jewellery so will pop back next week...!!:clapping:

Nice one!

I've really wanted to go for a while now. I thought I had persuaded OH that we should do an overnighter in London for some shopping, but he wants to do Portsmouth (Gunwharf Quays). It's good - but no B&W :sad:

Latest posts

Back