Bundleberry By Amanda Holden TSV 14/07/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It never used to be (if it is now). Couldn't pick up even a kettle for 6 weeks back then, and it was rest rest rest when you came out of hospital.

Have to say menopause has been bliddy awful and I'm quite pleased we can now talk about it. In my job I need my memory and I hate not recalling information like I used to or getting hot and bothered in a meeting room full of young men and women. Thank G for HRT and Zoom calls - I can sit and be hot on my own!

BTW I bought some of the silver outdoor trunks from the Bundleberry range - one of those impulse buys, imagining days sitting out in the garden with loads of cushions and no where to put them (this was back in May before the rain). They were so heavy - but tiny - and would have rusted within days. I also cut my finger trying to get them out of the box. I left them in the cellophane and for once got QVC to pick them up

The Acapulco chair you can buy anywhere now - Dunelm, Homesense, most garden centres, and the Neon lamp at £30, Dunelm were doing those for around £15 !!! Her 'stuff' is all show and no knickers (substance).

I bought a set of Luminara before they became rampant in the Range and elsewhere, and they're great. However, I prefer to actually switch them off manually, as the battery doesn't seem to last as long when using the remote - maybe its because they are still in effect 'on'.

That reminds me I must order in the shopping four of the large round batteries.
We have two large weighty tall etched vases with stood inside white tall pillar timer candles surrounded by tiny clear glass beads. Think they were a TSV from absolutely years ago and we picked these up really cheap from the outlet.

What's the wall garden ? do you mean the hedge effect that concertinas out to cover a wall ?

I had one of those, but beware, the bamboo that holds the plastic leaves together, eventually rots so the plastic leaves can land in a heap - and never rot away! I have found other uses for them though.

Attachments

• Bundleberry TSV 1.jpg
    Bundleberry TSV 1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Bundleberry TSV 2.jpg
    Bundleberry TSV 2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Bundleberry TSV 3.jpg
    Bundleberry TSV 3.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Bundleberry TSV 4.jpg
    Bundleberry TSV 4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Bundleberry TSV 5.jpg
    Bundleberry TSV 5.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 170
BundleBerry By Amanda Holden Set of 5 Flameless Candles with Remote
Item Number: 813153
QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

A set of five flameless candles from BundleBerry by Amanda Holden in various sizes, each featuring a flickering LED light to mimic real flame, an elegant glass jar surround and a switch at the base, as well as a remote control for ease of use. These stunning candles really make an impact when arranged together in an empty fireplace or at the centre of a table, and also work beautifully dotted around your home to pull together your decor style.

Set the mood - these glamorous flameless candles look fantastic all year round and come with their own handy remote, so you don’t even have to get up off the sofa to light them! To use the remote control functions just make sure that the switch on the battery box at the base of each candle is in the 'On' position, the remote control won't function when the switch is in the 'Off' position. The remote works up to approximately 3.5m (11.5ft) away and if you lose it, you can also turn the candles on and off or use the timer using the switches located on the battery box.

Leave it to the timer - the candles have a useful in-built timer function, allowing you to set it to six or 18 hours. To set the timer using the remote control, slide the switch on the battery box located on the base of each candle to the 'On' position and press the '6H' button on the remote. The candles will turn on and stay on for six hours and then automatically switch off. The lights will then turn on again 18 hours after switching off. 'On' switches the lights on continuously and 'Off' switches them off completely.

Pick a colour - available in five gorgeous shades, you can choose the candles that best suit your decor style. Opt for Dusky Pink, Gunmetal or Gold for soft, subtle hues or add a splash of vibrant colour to your home with Midnight Blue or Amber.

Look for the ladybird - every piece in Amanda Holden's beautiful homeware collection features her signature ladybird motif hiding somewhere on the design. A special symbol of love and good fortune for her family, Amanda hopes to share this good luck with each and every one of you.

• Suitable for indoor use only
  • 60% glass, 30% wax, 9% plastic, 1% metal
  • Wipe clean with a soft dry cloth
  • Fragile, handle with care

What's in the box?

• 5 x flameless candles (each with 2 x AA batteries included)
  • 1 x remote control (with CR2025 battery included)

Candle measurements (height x diameter):

• 10cm x 7.5cm (3.9" x 2.9")
  • 12.5cm x 7.5cm (4.9" x 2.9")
  • 15cm x 7.5cm (5.9" x 2.9")
  • 17.5cm x 7.5cm (6.8" x 2.9")
  • 20cm x 7.5cm (7.8" x 2.9")

Colour options:

• Gunmetal
  • Gold
  • Amber
  • Midnight Blue
  • Dusky Pink

All measurements are approximate

I got the trio of wire lights in smoked glass cylinders when they were a TSV and they are still going strong. (Buy lots of rechargeable batteries from Lidl or Ikea if you like lots of lights like this). So I've ordered the dark blue set of the TSV as a reward for buying nothing recently. Will report back when they arrive or if they look pants on air I can always cancel.

Latest posts

Back