Bundleberry By Amanda Holden TSV 14/07/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought those with the wire lights as well, akimbo. I’m not buying today’s TSV though.

I've just read an article about Amaaanda's favourite beauty buys & quelle surprise the Q doesn't stock any of them. She must be raking it in, her anti-aging face cream costs £225 😵

Last edited:
Another cash cow for her is being the 'face' of JD Williams along with that other 'gob' Davina McCall. I have bought the odd items from JDW, but not anymore. I have written to them in protest and saying do they really believe that their buyers think that these two ambitious and greedy slebs would honestly wear ANYTHING out of a club book ?

I bought a set of Luminara before they became rampant in the Range and elsewhere, and they're great. However, I prefer to actually switch them off manually, as the battery doesn't seem to last as long when using the remote - maybe its because they are still in effect 'on'.
My remote control candles I got from the Range are fine BUT the TV remote also switches them off.

Another cash cow for her is being the 'face' of JD Williams along with that other 'gob' Davina McCall. I have bought the odd items from JDW, but not anymore. I have written to them in protest and saying do they really believe that their buyers think that these two ambitious and greedy slebs would honestly wear ANYTHING out of a club book ?

Here is the written proof that organisations/companies take little notice of what is written to them. How does my complaint bear any resemblance to their reply ???.......... :unsure: So I'm wondering if 'Chantal' is based outside the UK.

Good day L...... P........

At the moment we're not looking to affiliate with any further organisations.

We would, however, like to wish you the best of luck with your endeavour.

Take care and stay safe

Kind regards,

Chantal
Customer Service Team

Here is the written proof that organisations/companies take little notice of what is written to them. How does my complaint bear any resemblance to their reply ???.......... :unsure: So I'm wondering if 'Chantal' is based outside the UK.

Take care and stay safe

Kind regards,

Chantal
Customer Service Team
Pitiful.

I think when you have certain people representing certain brands/companies then when they overlap and conflict, then surely the affect isn’t ideal.
Take a sports person that uses a certain brands sports equipment, you wouldn’t expect them to be also using the exact same equipment, supplied by their competitors. Think you would have brands in legal disputes with one another, and certainly brands would be dropping sponsorship like lead balloons.

Take care and stay safe

Kind regards,

Chantal
Customer Service Team
Honestly it's a joke.

Take care and stay safe

Kind regards,

Chantal
Customer Service Team
Bet you just feel like banging your head against a brick wall. What is the ****** point of having customer services representatives that haven't got a total grasp of the English language? I don't speak another language and don't get me wrong I have every respect for anyone that does...but it's all very well being able to get by in another language or country but if you're doing a job in Customer service, you need to have complete fluency in both the language and the understanding of the language. She may as well have replied " Yes, I had one of those but the handle fell off"! as her response has absolutely no relevance to the point you made. Poor lass is probably on **** wages and JDW don't give a flying f*ck either. She's probably the voice of more than one of these cheapskate companies and probably has to deal with the whole lot of them on the same day!

Latest posts

Back