Bucket kittens update

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here you are Itchy - kittens minus buckets. Nurse at Vets gave them all clear except for going out however I have taken no notice of that as they were stir crazy. The picture shows them sleeping off consuming some of the turkey's innards from making the stock.View attachment 8525

Thanks Frazzled. Still leaking today inspite of DH's efforts with sealant yesterday but the rain isn't so bad with us today. Both the boys ( well I suppose they are men) love the kittens and are keeping them entertained.

Oh they are gorgeous FP. I love them at that age, so full of mischief. Have a good day tomorrow - don't leave the turkey within easy reach of them!!

Oh glad they got the buckets of F.P.) They are really lovely kittens, i love them at that age,
so playful. We have a leaky conservatory roof also, but this house is rented, although the
landlord does nothing, so i am ignoring it at the minute, its not too bad. Hope you don't have
any heavy rain there. Enjoy Christmas, i even got Hopey a card, silly billy me LOL

Love the photo's FP they're gorgeous!

It's now been over a year since I've lost my old puss and feel I'm ready to have another one, a friend's cat had kittens last week an yesterday I went to see them to pick the two I want, they were so lovely I just wanted to bring the whole litter home with me! I decided on two black and white one's, they're so tiny at the moment its difficult to sex them so I don't know what they are, all being well I should be able to have them at the end of February, can't wait !

That is so exciting DD! I bet you are wishing the month away! My DH is away on a business trip at the moment and is missing them , even if they are delightfully naughty.Please post pictures of them ASAP.

Will do FP as long as I can work out how to do it. I've also decided that now I've retired I'm going to get a puppy too, but want to settle the kittens in first so they are well established before hand !

I don't mind what it is, not too big or too small, don't mind if it's a mutt or a pedigree but I do want want a young puppy not an adult rescue as I won't necessarily know it's history an how it would be with the kittens, that way hopefully they'll all gel well together.
I've always worked full time and for the last 33 years I've done shift work which entailed 15 hour night duties and as I live alone a dog has never been possible so I have the time an can have one. I live in a village on the edge of the green belt area with lots of nice places to walk so a dog will encourage me to get out and about.

i used to do 15 hour nights DD - well 16 hrs 5pm to 9am with an hour's break that i didn't take cos if i stopped/snoozed i felt worse!. dunno about you but nearly killed me. in fact it was so unpopular that since i've retired they've changed it to 12 hours. good luck with all the babies :sun:

Latest posts

Back