Britian's Next Top Model And QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's up on the QVC website... perhaps someone might know? Otherwise I'd ask QVC themselves. It's annoying me as it's familiar music to me, but there's a good chance you get the stock "it's library" answer, rather than any details of the artist involved.

Talking of models I haven't seen Sharon for quite some time.

I have just heard Jilly H saying she is a size 16. I had imagined her to be at least an 18 as she seems quite big boned as my mother used to say.

I do think that JH has list weight as she now stands and tries on the clothes rather than sitting on a stool coveted by the darkest loosest thing on offer never changing during the show.

We have had some dire "stylists" this fashion show week but I think the one tonight takes the biscuit.

Once they are locked in that virtual room I vote her to be the first one eaten.

Talking of models I haven't seen Sharon for quite some time.

I have just heard Jilly H saying she is a size 16. I had imagined her to be at least an 18 as she seems quite big boned as my mother used to say.

Which Sharon? Sharron Rayner (very twirly and models Kim and Co and Michele Hope) or Sharon Filer who does more skincare?

I saw Sharron Rayner on last week with both Kim and Michele having shows. Not so much beauty recently so not seen Sharon Filer for a little while.

Jilly definitely looks a bit more body confident in the way she holds herself. That alone would take pounds of you even if you haven't lost any weight.

I believe it is on TLC or as we call it Total Load of C..p and it is.

They relaunched it on Lifetime this year, BNTM had died a natural death a few years before. Its Thursday night with Australia' Next Top Model and Project Runway.

I do watch Dance Mums:blush: so knew it was coming on(hell they had the ad on from well before Christmas saying coming soon), I used to watch the US one and okay lets see what its like? There was a lovely girl natural deep red hair, very pale skin and wore glasses, quiet and not bitchy, I thought she would win. But then she got the boot the week before.

Latest posts

Back