Breezies anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
Has anyone tried this range? I am tempted by a pink bra I saw on this morning's show and I was wondering how they are for comfort, fit & support.
I can't stay awake 'til 11pm for the second show when no doubt the style I like will sell out!

Has anyone tried this range? I am tempted by a pink bra I saw on this morning's show and I was wondering how they are for comfort, fit & support.
I can't stay awake 'til 11pm for the second show when no doubt the style I like will sell out!

I can't buy without trying on.

Get thyself down to Matalan, no p&p but some decent bras and you can try them on in store without the risk of having to fill in a returns slip, trip to PO, wait for credit to show on statement ................... Even Asda have some nice ones that are like the Kelly Brooke designs, they were on half price and my DD loves them.

I like Matalan bras too, am wearing one today, very reasonably priced and some good styles, only problem is they seem to sell pretty fast in the most popular sizes.

I like Matalan bras too, am wearing one today, very reasonably priced and some good styles, only problem is they seem to sell pretty fast in the most popular sizes.

?

Well, they do make smashing hamster hammocks :bow:

I have to say I adore Breezies bras. All my bras are now Breezies - I've thrown out all the M&S and La Senza bras, because I find that Breezies hold me in place perfectly, usually have nice padded straps that don't flop down my arm, and don't allow me to unexpectedly 'pop out'. I find them really, really comfortable. I have one bra that may have been a slight mistake - it was clearly designed for a woman with spectacular superstructure (I'm 36C) and had straps about an inch wide at the top - not such a sexy look if your top slips down a shoulder. Apart from that one, I'm delighted with them all. If QVC stops selling them, I'm doomed. I'll have to go back to holding my boobs when I run downstairs...

I have to say I adore Breezies bras. All my bras are now Breezies - I've thrown out all the M&S and La Senza bras, because I find that Breezies hold me in place perfectly, usually have nice padded straps that don't flop down my arm, and don't allow me to unexpectedly 'pop out'.

I wonder if they do a range of underpants? :sweat:

I have a couple of breezies - they are really comfy. (just ordered another two). I need a 44" back and find it hard to get bras in this size from department stores, so they are a god send to me.

Latest posts

Back