Brace yourselves ladies...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not at all, I shall simply pull the phone cord out of the socket & order everything online!
Anyway, I shall have to stop posting soon as I have to mentally prepare myself (& finish making the sandwiches!) for the shopping experience of a lifetime.......! :30:

I admire your dedication, KWC, :D You can tell me all about it tomorrow!

Well I'm all set. Thermos full, sandwiches made, phone off the hook.

Bring it on.

Got to dash, don't want to miss a thing.

Sad, message to self....... must get a life.

what a shame the amethyst crops don't come in 5xl :10:

My thoughts exactly Mrs J. Not that I want to buy K&Co, but if I did it would be impossible because her 3XL tops are about the same size as every other QVC fashion brand's size L - she only makes for skinnie minnies! I call that sizeist.

Not that I want to buy K&Co, but if I did it would be impossible

Thank your lucky stars Topaz! I've been a whisker away from a purchase, before snapping myself out of the hypnotic drone of her voice and coming to my senses! It's a road nobody should venture down !

Thank your lucky stars Topaz! I've been a whisker away from a purchase, before snapping myself out of the hypnotic drone of her voice and coming to my senses! It's a road nobody should venture down !

You've hit the nail on the head. It's the voice that hypnotizes you into buying K&C. Where's the sound control quick.

Please, in the name off all that's sane, can somebody tell me why these have almost sold out? Or am I missing something? :lol:

Brace yourselves ladies....

Forgive me because I'm new to the forum and naive to the goings on in the shopping telly world, but can they say it's selling well, if it's not, just to get it off the screen, if you know what I mean. When something truly awful sells out, I can't believe they've sold 20 let alone thousands.

:17:I know its been said before, but why oh why do they only show these clothes on slim people? oh yes to sell them, people think that item looks nice and purchases it, only to get it home, try it on, and yes it looks awful. How many people puchasing actually look as nice as the models, I wonder!!!!

I watched some of this this morning and laughed like a drain, it is just such a hideous, overpriced collection of clothes, with ridiculous names. I thought kim would collapse with excitmenet over the kiwi green - OMG it's so preety.....
I agree that some of it doesn't look too bad on the thin models, but I doubt they'll be wearing it on their day off. It's an object lesson in how to take a horrible print and blah on about it as if it's wonderful... the caramels, the mocha, the island green... it'll match everything in your wardrobe - even the wardrobe probably. OMG etc....

Ok, ok - I'll own up to trying a Kim & Co tunic once:54: I looked like a sack of potatoes. The strange thing is that we are told that they are so comfortable to wear whatever your size. Its not comfortable to have something clinging to every lump and bump. I would imagine the trousers would be a disaster zone - bet they show up cellulite particularly in the lighter colours. I don't want to upset anyone but I do think they are a bit ageing too.

Latest posts

Back