Bowls are bowls ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know it is not good for me, and I am actually now fed up of them, and 2 minutes ago she msgd me to say she has more for me!

If I only have 1 per day as you suggested, then 5 per day would have to be thrown away :(
I wish that work for me and chocolate!
I mean I could quite quickly make myself sick of it - I don’t eat a lot at a time - but I know a week or two later, I’d be craving it again!

Apparently you can make a nice “bread and butter” pudding substituting croissants for bread.
Maybe freeze some and make at Christmas time?

Here’s an example recipe, but loads online Inc on bbc good food etc

Is there not a local food bank who your neighbour could take the excess food to?!

I wish that work for me and chocolate!
I mean I could quite quickly make myself sick of it - I don’t eat a lot at a time - but I know a week or two later, I’d be craving it again!

Apparently you can make a nice “bread and butter” pudding substituting croissants for bread.
Maybe freeze some and make at Christmas time?

Here’s an example recipe, but loads online Inc on bbc good food etc

Is there not a local food bank who your neighbour could take the excess food to?!
I don't think they are allowed to accept anything unless it is within the official dates.

I am prepared to take a calculated tisk with some items. I forgot to say I had about 20 sandwiches recently, they all cost £3-50 when fresh. A lot contained chicken or bacon and other perishables, I did end up binning some, but I enjoed the ones I ate, they were a treat, as I would not dream of buying a supermarket sandwich at full price

Latest posts

Back