Bose TSV 5th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think we may have a long wait, Bose do other equipment like home DVD Surround Sound System's at different price levels why are these never shown???
They would probably say they cant demonstrate the true sound quality of these 5.1 systems but, it doesn't stop them playing the wave radio, ipod dock and headphones through the studio mics and not forgetting the brilliant demo of the sound tube blowing out the candles....on every show.

Last edited:
they do have some of the speaker things but not the full better ones even though they are over priced still but they do sell on QVC the 2 options below

Bose Cinemate II Digital Home Cinema Speaker System £549.99

Bose Cinemate GSii Digital Home Cinema Speaker System £699.99

Bose have just these put on the market these last couple of weeks their Soundlink Wireless Mobile Speaker. It may be that.

The TSV is

Bose Wave Music System with iPod Connect Kit approx £499

I've got a great idea - why not merge the Bose and Yankee Candle shows, that would really test the ability of the speakers to blow out 347 candles, votives and tealights simultaneously. :clapping:

Linda xx

Sonos, people, Sonos. Fabulous and unlike my experience of the brilliantly marketed Bozo, didn't try to kill me.

Bose Wave Music System with iPod Connect Kit & Remote Control
Item Number: 500009
QVC Price £599.00
Today's Special Value Price £498.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £0.00

Available in 4 Easy Pay instalments of £124.74 plus P&P

Description

Bose Wave music system with iPod connect kit and remote control. Delivering a sound performance well beyond its convenient size, this system allows you to connect to and charge your iPod or iPhone and control it remotely. A must for music enthusiasts, this sleek music system will slot neatly into any room in the house.
Get crisp, full-bodied sound from the Wave music system's convenient, compact speakers thanks to Bose's proprietary Waveguide speaker technology.

Charge your iPod or iPhone and enjoy your iTunes library through Bose speakers with the iPod connect kit.

Control your docked iPod or iPhone as well as your Bose Music system with the dedicated iPod connect kit remote control.

If you have any difficulties with setup and beyond, the Talk Me Through It team will be on hand with all the gadget advice and support you'll need. Find out more…

Technical specifications

* Slot-loading CD player
* MP3 CD and CD-R/RW compatible
* Magnetically shielded speakers
* FM/AM radio
* Auxiliary input
* Headphone jack
* Wave system dimensions (w x d x h): 36.8cm x 22cm x 10.6cm (14.5" x 8.66" x 4.2")
* iPod dock dimensions: 8cm x 7cm x 1.5cm (3" x 2.75" x 0.5")

What's in the box?

* Bose Wave music system
* Remote control
* iPod connect kit
* AC adaptor
* Connect kit remote control
* Power cord
* Demonstration CD

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.500009

:clapping:Another Sonos vote here! Amazing sound and quality, all controlled via my ipad wirelessly :clapping:

Sorry, just caught up with this and wish to hijack. Tell me more about Sonos - which one do you have the 3 or 5? Bridge or not? Do you need a more powerful router? Many thanks!

Have the sonos 5, if and when they support the sony streaming service will get another. Never given a moments trouble and can use my android phone as a controller. I have a cisco router. Love the sound, plays rawk to perfection :rock:

Latest posts

Back