Bose In Ear Headphones with Case

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sarah&AmyG

Amy's Mum & VIP Shopper.
Have just switched on to the sound Innovations with Bose Hour & saw part of the Presentation on the Bose In Ear Headphones with Case & was wondering if anybody Knows if they Can Be used with a 3G Apple I Phone (8gb),as I really have problems with in Ear Headphones trying to fit them In to My Ears & then once I have got them to fit in my Ears it is nearly Impossible to Get them to stay in my Ears without falling out.I would appreciate any advice if any one already has these Headphones as £77.40 is alot to Pay out on Headphones,The Headphones supplied with My I Phone are Hopeless so any Suggestions Please.

I have an Ipod nano & Ipod Classic and these are perfect TBH I think they work with any Ipod/MP3 player, IMO they are well worth the money - I wouldn't use anything else.

oooo, you lucky thing, I'd love an IPhone but as I get a work mobile I really can't justify one :17:

I have these earphones for my IPod and think they're great.

This is from the Bose website:

BOSE® in-ear headphones are engineered specifically for use with laptops, MP3 players and CD players. The audio cable's 3.5mm angled plug also fits directly into Apple iPhone™ and other sources with recessed headphone jacks. And the headphones come with a sleek, protective carrying case –with enough extra room for a portable MP3 player.

They're currently giving a 15% trade in for old earphones, however, if you're not sure, get the QVC ones as you can always send them back if you don't get on with them.

I bought my hubby these last xmas and they were sooo good he treated me to some a couple of months later. They are the best earphones we have ever used - would not use any other now. Hubby has an ipod classic and I have a nano.

Have just bought these again as the first lot went back to QVC faulty as the right earphone wouldn't work after only having them for 2 days. I just hope that the replacement set lasts for a lot longer. At the moment the package is sitting in the sorting office as was out yesterday when postie knocked.

I use mine with an old ipod 5th generation classic and when they were working the sound is the best I have ever heard.

You're right about the ones supplied by apple being rubbish. I don't know if the bose ones come with various ear pieces? I have a pair made by a company called Shure, and they come with different sleeves to fit different sizes of ear. That's the only thing I would find out, as if they only come with one sleeve, they may not fit you.
Hope that helps a bit!

You're right about the ones supplied by apple being rubbish. I don't know if the bose ones come with various ear pieces? I have a pair made by a company called Shure, and they come with different sleeves to fit different sizes of ear. That's the only thing I would find out, as if they only come with one sleeve, they may not fit you.
Hope that helps a bit!

yeah the bose ones come with the different sleeves

I bought these for my Husband for Christmas from QVC (they had them on 3 ez pays which was handy) and he loves them - best earphones he's ever had.

Latest posts

Back