Bose. I mean, really?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i have a bose with the i-pod dock tsv. i like my bose but i agree i have had sony music centres that are just as good and cost a lot less. expensive for what it is imo!

Just watching it now. Seems very overpriced. Watching that girl jig around her kitchen isn't going to make me part with my dough. The presenters definitely not going to either. Though Catherine may convince me - she has here at home in her house though apparently she ordered it using the 'app' ??? Ummm. Catherine I like you, you're quite hot, but girl don't talk so much crap !!

Oh yes way overpriced !!

Oh and while I think of it, a goldfish bowl in front of a sound system? Fish may not be cuddly buddly but that would be very unpleasant for the animal.

Northern Nights yesterday and Bose today, QVC you are spoiling us - NOT. No wonder their sales are suffering when they trot out the same brands time after time for TSV's.

i dont like the changer system. i remember decades ago when they were built in this is not a step forward bose

They said last night it wasn't a bed -side radio - sorry but that is what it looks like. If a little on the large size.

These are the same TSVs all the time and they are becoming rather boring.
If they are bringing on audio TSVs can we have some new brands.
Can we have SONOS?

OH is a BIG Sonos fan. We have it in every room and use Spotify (and Napster when it was good) and think it is worth every penny as we love our music, would choose it over TV every time

OH is a BIG Sonos fan. We have it in every room and use Spotify (and Napster when it was good) and think it is worth every penny as we love our music, would choose it over TV every time

*says in pathetic small voice* Do you have the sub woofer as part of your system? Part of me wants to be told it's wonderful, part of me doesn't want to be reminded of it .

I have a very old Bose system that is our 'surround sound' as plugged into tv, dvd etc and is fantastic. Every film we watch we switch on the Bose and is difference is remarkable - sounds that you would miss without it on come from all around the room from various speakers and you feel very much part of the movie. However, my system is just a single CD/radio player so no good if you want music on all day as get fed up with having to keep putting in new CD's. This I get round by using my Wurlitzer Jukebox - now THAT is great sound!! :rock::rock::rock:

*says in pathetic small voice* Do you have the sub woofer as part of your system? Part of me wants to be told it's wonderful, part of me doesn't want to be reminded of it .

Snap! :grin::grin::grin: I would love one to add to our Sonos system! :grin:

I love music but mainly listen the the radio ... a good old Roberts DAB or use my iPhone with my Sennheiser earphones or my car stereo.

My partner is seriously into AV though. He's an AV tech director. I know he thinks Bose is a tad boring but great sound quality. He sometimes installs Sonos systems if he needs a sound system on a project. But I don't have one. Perhaps I ought to say yes next time he asks if I want one. He's desperate for me to upgrade my TV but I'm quite happy with my old one so no sale :eek:)

i love my cream leather look roberts in my brand new kitchen. listen to the phone ins. i do like buying good relatively affordable brands. i have never bought cheaper sub brands i would rather do without.

I like the idea of one stand alone unit with no trailing wires and separate speakers, but there are plenty of quality brands that do this now.

Can't STAND that soddin candle demo!

I can't say that I am familiar with the Bose system but I do have their noise cancelling headphones and they are fantastic. Being a Scandinavian, I opted for a B&O system, pricey but worth every penny.

Inge x

no disrespect to anyone but anyone who spends that amount of money on that tsv has more money than sense.

no disrespect to anyone but anyone who spends that amount of money on that tsv has more money than sense.

each to their own - I have no interest in big Tvs, computer gaming, smart phones, but am prepared to pay for music and books both paper and kindle.
same as cars - some only interested in getting from A to B

CD players are, imo, redundant now, what with mp3 and laptops, being able to access so many music websites. I do quite like the idea of having a Bose but, due to the aforesaid, I think it would be a waste of money.

I can't say that I am familiar with the Bose system but I do have their noise cancelling headphones and they are fantastic. Being a Scandinavian, I opted for a B&O system, pricey but worth every penny.

Inge x
I have got some Bose headphones too, they were dear but they pack away nice and small in my bag and are comfy on my ears too. I love them!

Latest posts

Back