Boring Debbie Flint "Back to You" hour.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Some toenail clippers, an overpriced equivalent of Diet Chef , a ridiculous "Body Blade." Greasy looking Keeley who looks like she's slapped a tub of Utterly Butterly on her face! What terrible offerings!

Last edited:
Yes what I've really been looking forward to this new year is cutting my toe nails, wobbling a long stick to-and-fro, and eating processed diet food. Hoorah!

Debbie posted this on her Blog.....

'NEXT Monday (27th) will indeed be the final show this series! The girls on Facebook are trying to campaign to bring it back later in the year! Am chuffed'

Looks like the show may come back then :(

Debbie posted this on her Blog.....

'NEXT Monday (27th) will indeed be the final show this series! The girls on Facebook are trying to campaign to bring it back later in the year! Am chuffed'

Looks like the show may come back then :(

I wonder what delights they will be offering next time? A doll toilet roll cover? A washing up liquid dispenser? Some non-rusting clothes pegs and a cheap cubic zirconia, oops I mean Diamonique bracelet, plus a few diet bars and overpriced cans of soup?

I haven't been intentionally viewing the show, mainly because I've been watching a programme with some substance to it (docu). During the interval, I did switch over, and saw the lady with the diet plan. Is she called Jane Plan, or is the diet called, rather narcissistically, the Jane Plan? And what does "Back to You" actually mean? I thought the whole point of the show was to be happy with who you are, to change what you don't like about yourself, and your life. That being so, you won't want to go "back to you". That doesn't seem a very positive action to take. In my opinion, it is a show like any other, given a 'name' to set it apart from the norm, make it sound special when, in reality, it is just another sales ploy. And it has it's own fb page, where all the ladies help each other? Give us a break! I would be interested to see a focus placed on self help, with Wayne Dyer and Tony Robbins. Both have been on the Q in the past but, as Debs said, Tony doesn't come over to QVCUK any more. Doesn't stop them featuring his products, though. Obviously, the powers that be, don't think the self help market is a big enough market. I know Debs uses Dr Dyer, so she would be more than happy to feature him. I think the show is, fundamentally, a vehicle to highlight an hour's worth of products they want to maximise sales for and not, as the promotions would have us believe, a show aimed at enabling us to become happier with life. But then, as another post focused upon, I am watching less and less QVC - I cannot even say shows, as I cannot recall the last time I watched a full hour - and usually only tune in when I want to see a presentation, for example I did watch one of the WEN shows for instructions on how to use the product. Back to You? Don't go there!

I haven't been intentionally viewing the show, mainly because I've been watching a programme with some substance to it (docu). During the interval, I did switch over, and saw the lady with the diet plan. Is she called Jane Plan, or is the diet called, rather narcissistically, the Jane Plan? And what does "Back to You" actually mean? I thought the whole point of the show was to be happy with who you are, to change what you don't like about yourself, and your life. That being so, you won't want to go "back to you". That doesn't seem a very positive action to take. In my opinion, it is a show like any other, given a 'name' to set it apart from the norm, make it sound special when, in reality, it is just another sales ploy. And it has it's own fb page, where all the ladies help each other? Give us a break! I would be interested to see a focus placed on self help, with Wayne Dyer and Tony Robbins. Both have been on the Q in the past but, as Debs said, Tony doesn't come over to QVCUK any more. Doesn't stop them featuring his products, though. Obviously, the powers that be, don't think the self help market is a big enough market. I know Debs uses Dr Dyer, so she would be more than happy to feature him. I think the show is, fundamentally, a vehicle to highlight an hour's worth of products they want to maximise sales for and not, as the promotions would have us believe, a show aimed at enabling us to become happier with life. But then, as another post focused upon, I am watching less and less QVC - I cannot even say shows, as I cannot recall the last time I watched a full hour - and usually only tune in when I want to see a presentation, for example I did watch one of the WEN shows for instructions on how to use the product. Back to You? Don't go there!

Please use paragraphs when posting. Many thanks.

she no doubt got lumbered which the show and had to make the most of it.

Hey, Debbie we are giving you a series of your own. Then didn't tell her what it actually was until she was an hour from the first show.

Some toenail clippers, an overpriced equivalent of Diet Chef , a ridiculous "Body Blade." Greasy looking Keeley who looks like she's slapped a tub of Utterly Butterly on her face! What terrible offerings!

To be fair, the body blade is a very well established product that is effective if used properly.

Agreed, OH lost a lot of weight with a sensible diet and using the Body Blade. It's worth the money, in my opinion.

But watch Deftly Bling for an hour? Thanks, but no thanks.

Frankly I can`t think of anything worse than watching a full hour of DF.

Why not call it "QVC Selection"?

Precisely! They seemed to shoehorn anything into the hour so I never did understand what the title meant. It sounds a bit new agey, body mind and spirit (obviously not the Tova crap) to me but never maintained a theme for a whole hour. They could have done exercise etc one week, food and vitamins the next, then new makeup but it was just same old same old that I saw.

Just another made up show because they've run out of ideas.

And as for these diet systems, all I hear is "You just need to add..." Save your money, ignore the diet and just eat the stuff you add!

I imagine there's huge kudos to have a WHOLE HOUR with MY NAME!!!!! on it. What more could an over-inflated ego wish for? Doesn't matter what you're selling, tat or otherwise, it's the thought that counts.

Latest posts

Back