Boots Perfect Foundation Matching

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jabbathehut

Addicted to Mulberry
Well having tried and generally not been over enamoured with Boots foundations, on a whim I called in yesterday on my way home from work and got matched with their new wee high tech thingy.
The colour suggested was one I had never been advised to try and......
It really is excellent :)
I strongly advise fellow forumites to try if they get an opportunity
All foundations are on 3 for 2 currently!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am tempted to try the colour match. My problem with Boots make up, its is not great quality also the price a few pounds more you can buy say MAC!!! Oh and its totally boring as well.:dull:

Funny yesterday on a beauty blog I read they asked which brands are totally crap and over rated. Boots No7 came out top and that included the new revamp. I mean Lisa Elderidge(sp) is the brains behind the make up, she does such fab youtube demos yet helps create this????

I am tempted to try the colour match. My problem with Boots make up, its is not great quality also the price a few pounds more you can buy say MAC!!! Oh and its totally boring as well.:dull:

Funny yesterday on a beauty blog I read they asked which brands are totally crap and over rated. Boots No7 came out top and that included the new revamp. I mean Lisa Elderidge(sp) is the brains behind the make up, she does such fab youtube demos yet helps create this????

Whats the top rated Donna? I am still searching for a good one.

Miss Molly, well loads like Chanel,YSL,Urban Decay and of course MAC.

Decided to do a quick nose at the Boots counter today.

First the leaflet you are suppose to fill in saying your skin type and the finish you like was ignored. She sat me down used the machine on both sides of my chin and said Warm Beige which was Essentially Natural. So lightweight hydration delicate coverage. Er, I do have mild roseaca so need extra coverage on the cheeks, cannot see delicate coverage doing that. I thought the Lift & Luminate would suit better, which is natural radiant up to medium coverage. Not impressed!

Will stick to the new YSL one.

Thought that to be honest. Not actually tried my sample as totally put off by the sa.

I did ask about warm and cool tones and was told Boots do not believe in that everything is neutral.

They YSL one rocks for sure. Armani have a new one out without powders in it but a illuminate like thing which sounds interesting. I know my shade in the Silk one 4 so wonder if they run the same???

Latest posts

Back