Boots Bobbi Brown Star Gift

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are you tempted?
No, she’s not and neither should you be. I’d like to remind you that you could buy the equivalents in Aldi for about £18 and have a choice of shades. You probably already did - check your cupboard!

I am teasing, of course, but in all seriousness, I just don’t get these make-up sets - like QVC ones - where you don’t choose lip/eyeshadow/blush colours. You’re also definitely taking a risk buying as a gift unless you know the person really well.

On the plus side, it does look pretty and it will probably sell well. Bobbi Brown always attracts a crowd. Maybe it’s just me being a miserable cow on this gloomy, wet weekend with a load of horrible jobs to do so I’ll hop off.

Last edited:
No, she’s not and neither should you be. I’d like to remind you that you could buy the equivalents in Aldi for about £18 and have a choice of shades. You probably already did - check your cupboard!

I am teasing, of course, but in all seriousness, I just don’t get these make-up sets - like QVC ones - where you don’t choose lip/eyeshadow/blush colours. You’re also definitely taking a risk buying as a gift unless you know the person really well.

On the plus side, it does look pretty and it will probably sell well. Bobbi Brown always attracts a crowd. Maybe it’s just me being a miserable cow on this gloomy, wet weekend with a load of horrible jobs to do so I’ll hop off.
Actually, lovely as the set is, you are spot on. I’ve got my LE TSV and that will do me.

I’m the same..I’ve got a list of jobs that need doing round the house and I really can’t get motivated….just having a coffee and contemplating….

Actually, lovely as the set is, you are spot on. I’ve got my LE TSV and that will do me.

I’m the same..I’ve got a list of jobs that need doing round the house and I really can’t get motivated….just having a coffee and contemplating….
Good girl. It’s still good you posted about the deal as some will want to snap one up.

This forum is a great refuge/distraction when you have things to do. It has stopped raining here now so I am a bit more encouraged… not quite enough yet, though.

Latest posts

Back