Boobs!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
(mum writes)

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a distinct change in the models' behaviour to emphasise chesticles? They all suddenly seem to be standing in such a way as to thrust them out and the camera operators seem to linger longer. It's like a revival of the Madonna with the Big Boobies :) Admittedly, I may be noticing more because, on a sliding scale, I'm more grapes than melons but it just highlights that most of the fashion wouldn't look good on me with nothing to show! When is someone going to bring out some underwear that will help emphasise a pair of fried eggs? And hopefully in a design other than sleeveless dresses!

I can't say I've noticed tbh, but I haven't been watching much of late. I think Debra Ann's have always made their presence felt.

I've always been melons mid teens but I've lost a lot of weight recently so have shrunk to... oranges I think. It's very, very weird to get used to. It's good in a way cos I can wear tops I never would have been able to before without looking... immodest, but I do keep finding myself wondering where they've gone.

If they are doing this, they're being a bit stupid because I for one am not impressed by having boobs thrust in my face, so to speak, and it's more likely to make me reach for the remote than buy anything. The only ones impressed by this new sales technique are the lads who perve over well-stacked models and presenters. I can't remember where it was but I linked to one of these sites in an earlier thread and it was quite an eye-opener, but I'm probably naive.

Can't say I've noticed it as a new thing but I have wondered before whether they sometimes have to wear the stretch fabric tops and dresses a size that is neat on top so they don't hang like curtains over the rest of the body.

The model pull their shoulders up and back, thrusting the bust up and out until they are almost horizontal apparently to stop the ill fitting, badly cut and made clothes from sagging and drooping.. Th models they have now aren't very inspiring, the older 50+ ones look quite doddery and out of sorts on the awful high heels they have to wear. The younger ones look embarrassed at what there are wearing and strand awkwardly and twitchy.

If some men are watching ...or ogling ...then maybe more vunerable to their other halves saying ...."I want the diamond ring" ...:mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back