Bodyblade

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi,
Have qvc stopped selling the bodyblade exercise thing (technical term:blush:)

I've not seen any news of that. I bought item number 432954 and it just says it's sold out.

Mine was from 2012 and was described as "Bodyblade Classic With Target Training DVD & Wall Chart"

I bought mine when it was known as Cardioblade and came as a pair. There was a time when it did not appear for a few years I think!

I bought something similar from Tchibo when they were still selling in the UK; cost about £15. Mr Akimbo still uses it and I have the occasional burst of enthusiasm but it rarely lasts; plus the cats always attack! :mysmilie_482:

Which is great, as it's a Debbie-Flint-free zone... but this is an area where I would want the 30day mbg as it won't be for everyone, and some may struggle to get the knack with this. Personally I think it's a great addition to any keep-fit routine, as you can do it standing or sitting, but your decision is based on your own experience more than it is on others'.

Hi,

Might be out of stock. Maybe Chuckie's bought them all? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

I bought one about 2 years ago. I really should take it out of the wardrobe and use it I suppose?

It's the best fitness equipment I ever bought, it just fits neatly down the side of the wardrobe, rather than occupying a corner of the room. I never actually use it, obviously. :cheeky:

Hi,

Perhaps all the fbookers got them as freebies for all the videos that they constantly seem to do (not a technical term) lolololo! :mysmilie_8:

It's the best fitness equipment I ever bought, it just fits neatly down the side of the wardrobe, rather than occupying a corner of the room. I never actually use it, obviously. :cheeky:

I would keep mine by the kettle or under the bed! :mysmilie_14:

I use mine to reach cobwebs that are high up . Haven't exercised with it for a while as I've been too busy.

Don't worry about it boss. Doesn't look like Chuckie's been using her's either.

Too busy writing a book? :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back