Bobbi Brown Paul

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Missed him on the show yesterday, think he is brilliant and takes his time and explains everything properly.

Looking thru the BB list of store demos, he is not mentioned. has he left, does anyone know?

I like Paul too Ruthmay and wondered where he was. Having said that I really like George and the other long haired girl who was with her yesterday. She seems a real natural for the role and I think after having been on as Pauls right hand woman she has now rightly been allowed to represent the brand in his place as he is probably pretty busy elsewhere, Never bought any BB but always love the look of what the products do.

I like Paul too Ruthmay and wondered where he was. Having said that I really like George and the other long haired girl who was with her yesterday. She seems a real natural for the role and I think after having been on as Pauls right hand woman she has now rightly been allowed to represent the brand in his place as he is probably pretty busy elsewhere, Never bought any BB but always love the look of what the products do.

Yes I do agree about George, Bauble, but I still think Paul is way above, he is so calm and cool, the girls get a bit too giggly, but I just think he explains howto so very well. I did think Franks did a good job on the show yesterday. I am coming round to thinking I much prefer her, with all her faults, to the new girls and some of our other dislikes on here.

Yes I do agree about George, Bauble, but I still think Paul is way above, he is so calm and cool, the girls get a bit too giggly, but I just think he explains howto so very well. I did think Franks did a good job on the show yesterday. I am coming round to thinking I much prefer her, with all her faults, to the new girls and some of our other dislikes on here.
Haha much as I agree with you about Paul I had to make myself watch inspite of Jill who is just unbearable to me but at least she wasnt pretending to be Georges best friend like she does with poor Paul! She is funny though!

I like Paul and George but that other one is a bit to fake and ott for my liking! I saw her give the models head a real shove at one point!

I really hope Paul will be back as I prefer him to George,I see that there will be another BB TSV in the States soon,why can`t we have one here?
Lynn

I have the BBC smokey eye collection and recently switched to the Beauty Chanel where Paul was demo-ing it. I recorded it, and he did a lovely subtle smiley eye. The nice thing was that he did it on an older model with slightly crepey eye lids, not a model who's just left school, which made the demo even better. I love BBC make-up, but it is a bit pricey. However, their gel eyeliners can't be beaten IMO!

George is really lovely in 'real life'. She showed me how to apply the gel eyeliner in Selfridges in Manchester a few weeks ago. I had bought one ages ago and always found it too severe for me the way they apply it on QVC (a thick line and flicked up at the outer corner), but she applied it with a thin brush right on my lashline in a thin line, only where my lashes begin and end to provide definition. It made such a difference and I was really happy. She didn't try to sell me more products either, which they usually do.

george and paul are really nice met them at a wedding fair earlier this year they were a lot of fun..

Has anyone tried the gel eyeliner pencil? I find the pot a bit harsh too, and if I smudge it just looks messy! Am wondering if the pencil is softer, or if they do more of a brown than my usual sepia ink...

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Capirossi, sorry not to answer your question but I use the BB gel eyeliner pot with the smashbox really thin brush that bends at the end. I will let you know the number tomorrow as I am working now (tea break!). The brush is double ended and very very useful. Gived a thinner, more precise line than the BB brushes, and somehow the bent bit makes it easier to apply. When I sm in a rush I use a YBF brown eyeliner pencil I got for 3 quid off ebay. It's perfect!

Thanks Weathergirl. I have a Smashbox eyeliner brush but it's the straight edge one. I may try that for a start, it may help. Let me know when you get a chance, no rush!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I've used the BB gel eyeliner pencil. It's softer than normal pencils (can be smudged if you want) but when it dries is last like the gel. The line is blacker than other pencils I've used and it is longer lasting. So far so good. But to get a thin line you need to sharpened to a point and it blunts after one use so if you want a thin line you need to sharpen every time you use it which means it wears down very quickly and turns out being no more convenient than using the pot with a brush. The inner is also quite thick compared to other pencils. I think they should make it as a retractable pencil with a thinner inner if you know what I mean (e.g., like the clinique one which to be honest for convenience I turn to most mornings).

Double ended brush- smashbox number 34. It may no longer be available as a double ended one though. This one is called an "eye light brush" and it came with a kit with a little pot of creamy white eye brightener stuff that has long since gone. I think it was in a TSV once.

The single ended Arced liner brush #21 is available for £16 from the smashbox website.

I have the BB brush, now not bought from QVC, had it years. Its small fine flat with rounded end???? The secret is to actually aim at the root of your eyelashes(people have a habit of working about and along the lash line), that way I get a tight fine line. That means sort of angling it downwards at the eyelash root. I also own bought the Smashbox brushes No16 and the straight one too.

Have to say I prefer the Smashbox cream eyeliners to BB which are all black based. Or MAC Fluidline, same idea as BB but loads of colours and easier to work with texture wise.

Latest posts

Back